Can u please restore the proper drop rate?

Cardano

On 4/10/2018 at 4:30 PM, Bojangals said:

People said they wanted classic... lol this is exactly how I remember classic drop rates and adena, but we didn't have an l2store to buy buff scrolls, enhanced xp, and soulshot from. Literally had nothing. 

And I'm loving it rofl 

thats funny i dont remember seeing free shots just by logging in for 30 mins 

nor a l2 store 

or a vip that literally made people go 68 lvl in just 2 days 

nor a destroyed economy already since the dwarfs main selling point is somewhat non existance anymore till they hit b grade...

plus the drop rate was NEVER that low EVER mainly because you had to buy at least the lowest d grade possible at the level of 25 (if you werent incompetent) to craft shots and get the economy moving)

also the spoil rate is literally ridiculous its worst than the revision back in c4 that made dwarfs go allahu akbar 

not to mention that reward coins essentially makes dwarfs even more useless and brakes even more the economy cause it literally gives you all the rare parts 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bushma said:

And those people play Naia or Chronos. That's why this classic version exists, to provide different player experience. And if it's lame thing to you, why even come here and try to change things to your preference? Live servers seem much more appealing to what you seem to be preferring.

It's like going to an Italian restourant and asking for chinese food and being angry when they can't serve that. Sounds stupid right? So do all the posts about the difficulty of this version.

We asked Classic and we get shots/buffs in store, sounds stupid right?

8 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

Read my post again. The part where I talk about a sustainable game model that let people enjoy the game and stay, and spend money. 

That's basically the same thing. What you say is based on your personal preference, but that doesn't mean it' supposed to be like that. Monetization and sustainability shouldn't be your concern, since you're not working for NCsoft.

16 hours ago, ViciousL2 said:

I want to hear the shots activation, and light coming out of my no grade weapon

Seriously, you came to the wrong place and expect things that aren't even supposed to be happening here. Feel free to read my analogy about restaurants again.

Just now, Juliodmv said:

We asked Classic and we get shots/buffs in store, sounds stupid right?

Well in that case they should bring back monthly fee too. Either that or this store, which is expensive as hell to be spamming soulshots to enjoy shiny weapon and ss sound.

Ya I’m loving the people who are saying “we used to do this in prelude” you sound like an old man saying “I walked up the hill back and forth to school in a snow storm!”

doesnt matter, it’s a fact the rates are lower than c1, the spoil rate is next to nothing. Just because you and your friends want to spend 1000$ on soulshots doesn’t mean every wants to or will, you will eventually be playing by yourself

3 minutes ago, Bushma said:

Well in that case they should bring back monthly fee too. Either that or this store, which is expensive as hell to be spamming soulshots to enjoy shiny weapon and ss sound.

why that? we already have vip4 that boost pve dmg +10% + EXP Runes on store, why u have to put buffs/shots there? =) if half of server get this vip its 400.000$ think about it, with montly fee it would be WAY LESS

WHY ON bleepING EARTH U BELIEVE U SHOULD HAVE ADENA SS AND GEAR ON LVL 15 IN LINEAGE 2 OFFICIAL SERVER?

ALL of u calling yourselves OLD P2P PLAYERS FROM C1 should be bleeping ashamed.This is so ridiculous.

Official IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGHTMARE AT START FOR EVERYONE.

10 minutes ago, Dorian said:

WHY ON bleepING EARTH U BELIEVE U SHOULD HAVE ADENA SS AND GEAR ON LVL 15 IN LINEAGE 2 OFFICIAL SERVER?

ALL of u calling yourselves OLD P2P PLAYERS FROM C1 should be bleeping ashamed.This is so ridiculous.

Official IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGHTMARE AT START FOR EVERYONE.

if you were an "old" player you would know that the internet has already an extensive tables of the exp adena and raid boss drops

WE KNOWS exactly how well or not it was back then if anything considering the xp i got NOW in 2 days (without any modifiers in place by the time i will hit 60-62 here i would have already be 70 in c1 )

the so called classic is just an attempt to bring the good old l2 make it harder and force people to pay if they dont wanna spend the rest of their lifes grinding till kamael update hits

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

if you were an "old" player you would know that the internet has already an extensive tables of the exp adena and raid boss drops

WE KNOWS exactly how well or not it was back then if anything considering the xp i got NOW in 2 days (without any modifiers in place by the time i will hit 60-62 here i would have already be 70 in c1 )

the so called classic is just an attempt to bring the good old l2 make it harder and force people to pay if they dont wanna spend the rest of their lifes grinding till kamael update hits

this is not c1 is classic. its not the bleeping same client.thats what u ppl dont get.Also if u dont wanna lvl up fasdt dont go through quest.

6 minutes ago, Dorian said:

this is not c1 is classic. its not the bleeping same client.thats what u ppl dont get.Also if u dont wanna lvl up fasdt dont go through quest.

To be fair, not doing it is not really an option.  If you want to be relevant you need to be on the leading edge of the level curve on the server.  Back in the day I was 2nd or 3rd highest level BD on my server (Devianne) and I could find parties in about 2 seconds.  As soon as my situation changed and I couldn't keep up the grind and I fell behind (at about level 55 in C1/2) I couldn't.  Level is just as important as gear for many classes.

Yeah but ppl saying its all fine, try to play dwarf... i spoiled hours after hours, barely made a few adena... spoil rate simply sucks... we spoke to a guy and it took 15hours for him to spoil ssd recipe... and we thought we were unlucky for getting it after more than 4 hours lol. spoiler supposed to make more money than others but they are just screwed up here.

when u ppl use that c1 c4 excuse u are out of the topic already.why u dont understad that.Lineage 2 classic isnt c1 or c4 or whatever.I didnt see u guys complaining about the auto ss use? was that on c1? NO. but its ez life for u thats why. stop compaining about things that were supposed to be hard here or u can just go to a private server with x2 rates where u will see peril +11 in 1 month

Just now, Jackl said:

Adena is far too low. Mobs that dropped 100+ in C1 are dropping 14-30 now.

No wonder they gave you a devotion set and d grade armor for free. No one can afford them anyway even with VIP.

its not C1.ITS CLASSIC .Its 3 year old NEW CLIENT

Just now, Dorian said:

its not C1.ITS CLASSIC .Its 3 year old NEW CLIENT

It's based on C1 gameplay. Being stuck in no-grade well into your 30s isn't "C1.5". Whats next they're going to have D-grade paulina sets in the L2store for $10 next patch? Quit making excuses for them.

1 minute ago, Jackl said:

It's based on C1 gameplay. Being stuck in no-grade well into your 30s isn't "C1.5". Whats next they're going to have D-grade paulina sets in the L2store for $10 next patch? Quit making excuses for them.

have u ever played any other classic server?

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 2:47 AM, KABAL said:

What?

How much money you had back in C1 for exemple, at level 10? You couldn't even afford SS's , let alone teleport.

Oh , at least we have free teleport here. 

This is all fine. Also , what will change if you throw money at NcSoft? How would that make you more Adena ?

In retail we were able to buy a full D grade set from near lvl 30. I wasnt spending on SS though 0-30 no SS. Took some times. It not possible here, far from it, In a galaxy far far away

5 minutes ago, Dorian said:

have u ever played any othger classic server?

I've played classic 1.0-2.5 versions in ru offies and eu offi and i can tell u that current drop/exp/adena rates are totally wrong. I'm not talking for old c1-c4 i have experience in classic and can tell you that this here is worse than a private server. Must be fixed immediately. We wanted hardcore and thats why we play classic but classic with theese rates is not hardcore its broken. Also in what 1.5 universe you lose 10% on death while in patchnotes its written 4%.

Archived