Jump to content
Forums

Can u please restore the proper drop rate?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vuku Orc archer according to viki drops at least 43 adena, just dropped 14 to me. Drop rate is 0, got 1 no grade jewels (the absolute lowest no grade), even XP is nerfed All of this with VIP

LOL after 1 day and the casuals are already complaining. Holy crap. This is L2 - Back in Classic people were so poor we had to run under the fking water to to the mainland becasue we where so poor.

As a human warrior I need some healing pots and a weapon.. I can live without soulshots.  But for the love of god, ~30 adena per kill? Really? And I have to sit after every 2-4 mobs to recover. I'm so

So I was hunting Ol Mahum Deserters for quite a while now, getting approx 25-60 adena per one.

According to L2 C1 pdf: http://www.lineage2media.com/Downloads/Lineage Ii - Prima Game Guide 2004.pdf page 243, mob should drop 119-210 adena. it is literally 4 times lower than it should be.

Imagine SS cost at shop is 8 adena and you need 10 hits to kill one mob...

Edited by Alopex
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a human warrior I need some healing pots and a weapon.. I can live without soulshots.  But for the love of god, ~30 adena per kill? Really? And I have to sit after every 2-4 mobs to recover. I'm sorry, this is not 'hardcore' it's BScore. Buffs and shots on store make sense. Yeah bye, have fun wallet warriors. I'll go spend my time in a game that has at least a minimal amount of respect for the player.

  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldnt surprise me if NCsoft have  Adena they will sell online eventually through third party websites...
What they have done to Adena and drop rates is beyond disgusting., and i would bet it was by design. Capitalism at its finest.

Edited by Tetsuo
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is awfully strange that soulshots, of all items, are available in the store and at the same time, adena drops are extremely low.

This seems deliberate... Normally the mobs were balanced to drop enough adena so that players playing efficiently and spamming soulshots would come close to breaking even. In other words, the game was balanced so that a mob that dropped 100 adena, required ~100 adena in soulshots to kill, if the player was the right level, etc... Right now, there's absolutely no way to come close to that without using NCoins. 

This seems very deliberate...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to say it but, the drop rate is broken , totally , i know what classic is and i know what oficial C1-C4 are before ....

It is impossible to play without fixing this drop of adena .... the game becomes unfeasible and the progression too

Unfortunately I'm out, I really hope something is done

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just about to hit level 28 using the bow that costs 14k out of talking island shop.  I have 35k adena and buy all of my SS from the NCshops.  The mobs I just moved to drop less adena than the abandoned camp mobs and require more to kill.

 

Seems like the drop rate is ok by the time I am level 40 I will have maybe 100k adena.  Seems pretty fun and well thought out.

Edited by jumbo
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jumbo said:

Just about to hit level 28 using the bow that costs 14k out of talking island shop.  I have 35k adena and buy all of my SS from the NCshops.  The mobs I just moved to drop less adena than the abandoned camp mobs and require more to kill.

 

Seems like the drop rate is ok by the time I am level 40 I will have maybe 100k adena.  Seems pretty fun and well thought out.

feelsbadman I'm still using the low ng weapon from that spore quest and the reward devotion armor lololol saving for two 25k recharge spellbooks so by the time my rechargers get to 28 they'll actually be of some use. I can basically forget about learning luxury skills like "wind walk" or "concentration" because I have to put the highest priority on the essential skills "resurrection", "recharge" and "empower". you see, I can only afford 2-3 spell books, and that's while playing full p2w and using ncoins for bsps and buff scrolls. I remember back in real classic I had a manticore set and a 1m d grade weapon by level 28.

Also I remember fkng LOLing when I saw the VIP reward was a 3k adena scroll of resurrection, but now I am thanking my lucky stars for such an amazing benefit of p2w.

Edited by AmusingName003
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

feelsbadman I'm still using the low ng weapon from that spore quest and the reward devotion armor lololol saving for two 25k recharge spellbooks so by the time my rechargers get to 28 they'll actually be of some use. I can basically forget about learning luxury skills like "wind walk" or "concentration" because I have to put the highest priority on the essential skills "resurrection", "recharge" and "empower". you see, I can only afford 2-3 spell books, and that's while playing full p2w and using ncoins for bsps and buff scrolls. I remember back in real classic I had a manticore set and a 1m d grade weapon by level 28.

Also I remember fkng LOLing when I saw the VIP reward was a 3k adena scroll of resurrection, but now I am thanking my lucky stars for such an amazing benefit of p2w.

Yeah I am going to make my char into a fisher for a week or two waiting for an adjustment and if nothing comes I am just going to stop playing.  I am not trying to hit level 40 with a no grade weapon and a D grade armor set from a quest reward lol.  I feel like they need to adjust the prices of the npc stores to 25% of what they are now if they plan to have people stick around and deal with this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 days 4 hours tried to log in and nothing 5 seconds seriously that so do not even want to pessos with ping medio from other countries play? Vcs ten nocao or sera ue that and to pass the vip ahead of the queue? Lack of respect with the players of other regions because it does not put ip block at once like the European lack of respect for players ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

NCsoft: "If we dont nerf the adena drop rates, how are we going to force the playerbase into buying things from the shop".
I am 100% this was a decision by the corrupt and greedy NCSoft management..
Its likley that VIP4 are the only group receiving actual original drop rates, whilst the rest of the playerbase get screwed...

If @Juji and the team dont rectify the issue, i'm done.. Its disheartening and disgusting. Greed has got the best of this team. Lost for words.

Edited by Tetsuo
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tetsuo said:

Wouldnt surprise me if NCsoft have  Adena they will sell online eventually through third party websites...
What they have done to Adena and drop rates is beyond disgusting., and i would bet it was by design. Capitalism at its finest.

actually it's just poor game management, and has nothing to do with capitalism at all, a true capitalist would provide their service to maximize net profis, not profit per customer :)   The problem is the economist who runs their mmorpg economics has no concept of consumer behavior whatsoever.

 

Now for me, I am happy to pay the $20 a month on several accounts to maintain VIP4, that is cool.  But I am not going to be buying consumables in shop beyond that, this should be a thing for convenience, not a requirement to progress in the game, which it currently is.

This game is such a tease, classic is such a fantastic idea, and Juji has done a really good job in listening to the community about important problems the game had before release, but the drop rate is going to kill it, very fast.

Edited by FatHips
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens when we live in the age of Instant gratification and Entitlements.  Everyone thinks as soon as they are able to wear D and C they should be given the full set - use SS every hit - and not have to worry about Pots and SoE. STFU play the game and if you cant handle it becasue your a b*tch then leave :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Boziggy said:

This is what happens when we live in the age of Instant gratification and Entitlements.  Everyone thinks as soon as they are able to wear D and C they should be given the full set - use SS every hit - and not have to worry about Pots and SoE. STFU play the game and if you cant handle it becasue your a b*tch then leave :D

Thank you, this.
Why not just make this lineagecraft and give everyone everything in 3 days (time the server has been up).  I swear man.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji, beautiful, I know you are not a person who fix things. But tell those boys to hurry up ))) 

People won't wait 2 weeks for drop fix. They will lvl up to lvl 23. They'll see that they can't afford anything and they will just leave :-)

I don't think you want 500 online on server :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mirabilla said:

This is not a game for casuals, go play some maplestory or runescape if you’re looking for casual.

Judging by the way the store is set up, it absolutely is a game for casuals. It would cost an extortionate amount of money to play with full bonuses as a hardcore player, but as a casual that plays an hour a day, you can xp at full efficiency for much less $ per month. What's a couple dollars here or there for a casual to xp with 2nd class buff scrolls, fruit, bsps from the store, xp scrolls, etc...? Nothing compared to the CC bill if you p2w 8+ hours a day, 7 days a week. That would be hundreds per month, maybe even over $1k.

The way the store is set up punishes hardcore players harshly, because they will have to play without all the buffs unless they have hundreds of dollars to blow on this game each month. Then there's the attendance check, level rewards, free teleports, etc.. etc... all for casuals. All these freebies punish the hardcore players for the benefit of casuals.

I think maybe you're confusing "classic" with real classic lineage 2, which was harsh and unforgiving. Back then, I never spammed soulshots or spiritshots, I ran from town to town, I bought up soulshots in starter towns and resold in gludio, and people actually bought the shots because mobs dropped the right amount of adena to create a viable economy. By the time I was mid 20's I had well over 1.5m adena back in real classic, where none of this casual crap existed.

People aren't asking for private server level drops, they just want the same level of adena drops as classic, but apparently NC is in greed mode...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 7:18 AM, Cardano said:

Vuku Orc archer according to viki drops at least 43 adena, just dropped 14 to me.

Drop rate is 0, got 1 no grade jewels (the absolute lowest no grade), even XP is nerfed

All of this with VIP4

Server is going to be literally unplayable for all the casuals who dont pay for it, or who dont group into CPs
You will lose a lot of players, very very quickly.

They wont loose anything ...stop grinding and play ....this is l2!!!!!

welcome to the real world!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...