Skills to lvl WC?

Awep

Title, I don´t wanna spend SP on skills that i won´t need, currently lvl 11 and going full robe for now (idk if in late game you use heavy armor?) and trying to avoid leveling up anything besides chill fire and buffs

Life Drain and Shock Attack (if you use blunt) may be usefull to you until lv. 40. Avoid AoE debuffs because it's related to Overlord (seal of [name]) and clan buffs (pa'agrio [name]). Venon evolve until lv. 52, if you need extra DoT, but you can skip it for now and Dreaming Spirit may help you to save you from dangerous situations. Other skills to skip for now: Aura Sink, Fear, Madness.

On 4/10/2018 at 7:00 AM, Awep said:

Title, I don´t wanna spend SP on skills that i won´t need, currently lvl 11 and going full robe for now (idk if in late game you use heavy armor?) and trying to avoid leveling up anything besides chill fire and buffs

I will prioritize passive skills. Then check your max mana and the mana comsuption of Shock attack and Chill Flame. Try not to lvl them too much so you can maintain your mana as much as you can.

Basically you cast Chill Flame on target and overhit with your blunt ussing the stun. Seems efficient that way till lvl 20

Archived