DE Class Change

I did play L2 then and never once during my first class change did I sit 4 hours and in a bleeping line to complete a stupid first class change quest. This is not Nobless or Subclass. Both of those Quests provided added content and did not shut you down. This is not hardcore its stupid. There are literally thousands who will be needing this quest in the next few days and it will only get worse for them. They can make the spawn time 3 minutes and save a lot of people aggravation. Played since C2 so take your assumptions else where. 

1 hour ago, NostroSalvatore said:

I did play L2 then and never once during my first class change did I sit 4 hours and in a bleeping line to complete a stupid first class change quest. This is not Nobless or Subclass. Both of those Quests provided added content and did not shut you down. This is not hardcore its stupid. There are literally thousands who will be needing this quest in the next few days and it will only get worse for them. They can make the spawn time 3 minutes and save a lot of people aggravation. Played since C2 so take your assumptions else where. 

I remember having to wait for an hour plus on retail because the quest mob was so backed up. Not sure what you expect with this many people playing at the same time. C2 is hardly close to early L2.

Archived