Ryuk

Bugged Dark Elf Village Quest: Soulshots and Spiritshots not awarded correctly

Ryuk    1

Prepare for trade (Dark Elf Village) 15+ quest is bugged, it gives you option to choose between Soulshots and Spiritshots, problem is the one you choose it will give you the other one. This way I got 2k Soulshots instead Spiritshots that I choose to receive as reward. Would be nice if someone could exchange them for me now. Since Im out of shots to attack mobs, while I got 2k useless ones because of the bug...

• Thanks 1

Missão "Novo Desenvolvimento Poção" a missão tem um erro, quando temos o Spiritshot inverte em Soulshots, pessoal hellp me, eu sou um mágico com 2k soulshot. 

Nick Alquimista     

L2 Classic NA server Talking

Elven mistic

Edited by AlquimistaBr

thesoldierx    0

please check quest elven villa New Potion Development lvl 15-20 , part.(1/3) (2/3) (3/3), since being wizar gives as a reward soulshots instead of spiritshot

Edited by thesoldierx

Kimdarck    0

I also chose to get spiritshot, and to receive soulshot 2 times ..
2k of soulshot in bag and no spiritshot .. help plz !!

Merguth    0

Prepare to trade Quest (DarkElf Village 15+) is bugged. I selected spiritshots as a reward but it gave me soulshots instead. As a mage I now have useless soulshots that I can not even trade. Please fix + spawn some temporary NPC with option to exchange those quest reward soulshots for spiritshots for those who got the wrong reward. It would be nice. Thank you.

Edited by Merguth

Daryehl    0

Herbiel's quest in Elf Village(the potion ones) are bugged. Right after completing these quests, Herbiel asks you to choose either a pack of soulshots or spiritshots. As a mage, I obviously chosed spiritshot and, to my surprise, he handed me over a pack of soulshots. Now I have 2000+ useless soulshots. Could you guys please fix this and change my soulshots to spiritshots? Thanks in advance!

BeNi    0

Same here, give us our spiritshot xd. 2k soulshots here 

"New Potion Development"(Quest name)  Elven Village with Herbiel (NPC)

TodesweG    0

Same bug in "Perfect Leather Armor" -_-
For the first time - thought wrong. Chose the second - received soulshots instead spiritshots :(

saikano    0

Plz repair the bug, and allow to change the soulshot by spiritshot as soon as possible ... it is horrible the lvl, soulshots is useless.

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

I am locking this thread down as the issue has already been addressed here: 

As stated in this thread, we are currently offering  a Spiritshot bundle available on the Shop for 0 NCoin. The bundle contains 3,000 Spiritshots, covering the three quest rewards and more.

If you would like to continue the discussion, please do so in the thread I just linked here. Thank you kindly.