Sign in to follow this  
matrixxakos

ncoins problem

matrixxakos    0

hello all!

Today I bought from my card 400 coins site wrote to me that the transaction was completed also had a transaction code but nothing came to me in the email! and in history it does not write anything 1 hour later I bought a gift card to 400 ncoins accepted it normally but he did not show me coins in site and again transaction hystory is empty. 

Edited by matrixxakos

Hime    1007

If it's your first time purchasing NCoin, it will take up to 12 hours to receive it. You will not receive a code. The NCoin will automatically be deposited into your account.

Stunna    0

@Hime When will be know they've been delivered? Are we still to expect an email saying they're ready? I'm around hour 5-6 right now. Thanks!

madcow    1
7 hours ago, Stunna said:

im getting an error when i try to purchase either with paypal or with credit card

i got the same problem

Edited by madcow

ddeZ    0

This is not my first time purchasing nCoin and it still did not deliver and yes there is a code.

kupuldog    35
37 minutes ago, ddeZ said:

This is not my first time purchasing nCoin and it still did not deliver and yes there is a code.

1. If you would have payed attention after purchase it said "Coins will be delivered in 24 hours"
2. Make yourself a favor and refund it before they delivered it. Server is infested by bots. I reported more than 20 bots, got reply to the mail that all of them are banned and decided to check by myself if they really did. Bots are still online 5 hours after email. 40+ level zones are nerfed af, people are quitting game because after 40 you're not able to progress as adena and spoil rates are 2x better in <40 level zones. some of the <40 level zones are also not ok. Bot report button is not working also, there's nearly 0 protection against bots. You also can't pk them because you'll have to spend up to 3 hours cleaning your first pk's. 

ddeZ    0
7 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

1. If you would have payed attention after purchase it said "Coins will be delivered in 24 hours"
2. Make yourself a favor and refund it before they delivered it. Server is infested by bots. I reported more than 20 bots, got reply to the mail that all of them are banned and decided to check by myself if they really did. Bots are still online 5 hours after email. 40+ level zones are nerfed af, people are quitting game because after 40 you're not able to progress as adena and spoil rates are 2x better in <40 level zones. some of the <40 level zones are also not ok. Bot report button is not working also, there's nearly 0 protection against bots. You also can't pk them because you'll have to spend up to 3 hours cleaning your first pk's. 

1. See my reply in this thread.

2. Thanks for the intel. 

kupuldog    35
1 minute ago, ddeZ said:

1. See my reply in this thread.

2. Thanks for the intel. 

so 1. is an extra reason for you to make a refund as you haven't got what you bought ;)