Paranoidz

Quest Rewards BUG

Paranoidz    1

All initial quest what we can chose "soulshots" or "spiritshots" brings soulshots everytime..

Im mage with 3000 soulshots right now.

asetia    0

I get you, im mage and i have 2 k soulshots instead spiritshots...quest is bugged (Human Quest for 15 lvl )

Chii    2

I have soulshots too when I selected Spirit Shots.

Quest:  New Potion Development  - Elven Village

Murmur    3

I got 3k soulshots too. Even tho  I'm a mage. We have no adena to buy that shit, grinding all day for quest and you get bugged reward? Go bleep yourself NCSOFT. "CLASSIC" 

This affects all races and it needs to be fixed, as of right now pretty much every mage is having so go forward either buying the SS from the cash shop or spend all their money on spiritshots in order to not to do more than 70 or so dmg per spell.

BangOut    9

So when will this get resolved? I am stopping playing until it is. How am I supposed to kill undines second time without having any damage, its not even about hardcore farming anymore. And waste all my adena on spiritshots I should already have? I wont have it for anything else then. Come on now, this should be top priority for devs, u re screwing new players on very first day. bad.

• Like 1

WoW    2

mages are bleeped up with this  problem.. you can't do shit. this is a major problem. when the heck is going to be fixed? even private servers have their own developers.. ncwest failing again

• Like 2

bulga    1

It's so easy to fix this c'mon! Just make an option to exchange de Novice Soulshot for Novice Spiritshots at the NPC.

This bug it's killing the joy of all the casters in the game and the fighters are lvling like hell, it's ridiculous