Forums

Best Adena Quests are gone?

Glock

6 hours ago, Glock said:

But still, there arent any Adena quests left.... with this drop rate im gonna have D grade weapon at level 70

There are adena quests, just not a big reward. It's relative. For example, in Elf Village you can do a quest killing 10 mobs and receive 1,000 adena. That may not seem like much, but at low levels, it's quite a bit of adena. Once you finish the quest, you can start it again immediately without delay. You get the quest item with better than 75% drop rate even when the mobs are light blue, so you can do this quest several times in a buff round (20 minutes). Accept quest, go kill 10 mobs, come back to NPC get 1,000 adena, start quest again. Rinse and repeat until the mobs are dark blue.

There are other quests like this at various levels, I imagine. You just have to be down for the grind.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:05 PM, SinPalabras said:

There are adena quests, just not a big reward. It's relative. For example, in Elf Village you can do a quest killing 10 mobs and receive 1,000 adena. That may not seem like much, but at low levels, it's quite a bit of adena. Once you finish the quest, you can start it again immediately without delay. You get the quest item with better than 75% drop rate even when the mobs are light blue, so you can do this quest several times in a buff round (20 minutes). Accept quest, go kill 10 mobs, come back to NPC get 1,000 adena, start quest again. Rinse and repeat until the mobs are dark blue.

There are other quests like this at various levels, I imagine. You just have to be down for the grind.

I know those low level quests, made round 40k grinding those, but im talking about lv 20 and above

Archived