the client will be closed do u want to continue

deadlygr

5 hours ago, deadlygr said:

after 18 years of running this game i was expecting to be able to stay in my char selection screem more than 20 secs im playing games for years this literally the most annoying feature ive ever seen in a game ever

Wow you were running the game for over 3 years before it was even released. How did you manage to play the game before it was even developed? Are you a time traveler?

6 hours ago, deadlygr said:

after 18 years of running this game i was expecting to be able to stay in my char selection screem more than 20 secs im playing games for years this literally the most annoying feature ive ever seen in a game ever

because it probably only happens here. it happens on giran server and happened many time on chronos when i stay for half a minute.

sometimes even restarting to character selection and trying to enter again (mobs reset) gives a disconnect. well, this doesn't happen on the eu server.

1 hour ago, Ren said:

I find it very disturbing @Hime has not responded as this is a wipe-worthy problem.

I am here the WHOLE bleepING DAY TRYING TO PLAY, literally THE WHOLE bleepING DAY, waiting for the queue, for about 900 ppl, and being disconnected when I have to insert the PIN, look I don't want any apologies for this, JUST FIX THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOST THE WHOLE bleepING DAY!!!

1 hour ago, Ren said:

I find it very disturbing @Hime has not responded as this is a wipe-worthy problem.

Dream on,  they arent going to wipe because some people cant get in.  Anyone who has the $30 package doesnt go into queue and therefore doesnt have the queue bug.  

2 minutes ago, IamLegend said:

Dream on,  they arent going to wipe because some people cant get in.  Anyone who has the $30 package doesnt go into queue and therefore doesnt have the queue bug.  

This is not a good way to entice more people into spending money, only disdain for blatant cash grab.

53 minutes ago, Ren said:

This is not a good way to entice more people into spending money, only disdain for blatant cash grab.

Im just saying.  They arent going to wipe the servers.  That would bleep off the paying customers and result in massive charge backs.

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

Archived