Sign in to follow this  
Trunks

Logging in?

Trunks    1

I wait 550 Que 5 times and when its my turn to log in it just tells me that the game is gonna close.. this is some HORSE SHIT. Paid for coins.. did not get coins.. took the day off work... cant even play. WTH!?!   @Juji @Hime plz help this is super frustrating I already spent over 150$ and lost a full days pay for nothing.

Edited by Trunks

Trunks    1
4 minutes ago, Llothlian said:

Looks like there is justice in the world.  Don't pay to win, folks. xD

Without us you could not play for free. Never ending QQ with you broke ass people :'D unless you offer help go troll a different post for free. 

Llothlian    12
2 minutes ago, Trunks said:

Without us you could not play for free. Never ending QQ with you broke ass people :'D unless you offer help go troll a different post for free. 

I don't want to play for free.  I want to pay a monthly subscription. :)  There is a difference between "broke ass people" and those who don't want to pay to win. :)

Have a good day! :D

Edited by Llothlian

Trunks    1
11 minutes ago, Llothlian said:

I don't want to play for free.  I want to pay a monthly subscription. :)  There is a difference between "broke ass people" and those who don't want to pay to win. :)

Have a good day! :D

Pm me. I can set you up with a monthly subscription to deez nuts. 

SinPalabras    23

My eyes are just tearing up with nostalgia. Yep, all of this stuff and more happened back in the good old days. They really made Classic authentically Classic.

Now we just need stories of people dying, dropping equipment on death, and having the server crash with zero roll back before they could retrieve their dropped items. That's when the fun really begins!!!