mobs quantity and another game stuffs

Friyan

Hello. 

Im a l2 player since 2011 in NA servers and I remember when Lineage 2 became into a free to play plataform, the game got overpopulated as happen today. in that time you did a little update making more mobs respawn on maps because there's 20 players per 1 mob and that makes a bit impossible the gameplay. I hope you GM can read this and if u are a common player as me, please support this topic for GM can read. 

another important thing, is the MP in lower lvls. the bad remember I have from lineage 2 years ago in the older times, is the mp consumition as low lvls that make u kill 2 mobs and sit down for recover mp in a long time. losing a lot of time of farming. thats make me dont want to purcharce any thing of exp bonus in l2 store. why could i do that if I kill 7 mobs per 30 min scrolls of exp or buff? its a waste of money. 

I hope you can understand this and take in consideration. im not trying to be rude with this. this topic is with respect and with constructive revew. *please players. notice this.*

Just now, Friyan said:

Hello. 

Im a l2 player since 2011 in NA servers and I remember when Lineage 2 became into a free to play plataform, the game got overpopulated as happen today. in that time you did a little update making more mobs respawn on maps because there's 20 players per 1 mob and that makes a bit impossible the gameplay. I hope you GM can read this and if u are a common player as me, please support this topic for GM can read. 

another important thing, is the MP in lower lvls. the bad remember I have from lineage 2 years ago in the older times, is the mp consumition as low lvls that make u kill 2 mobs and sit down for recover mp in a long time. losing a lot of time of farming. thats make me dont want to purcharce any thing of exp bonus in l2 store. why could i do that if I kill 7 mobs per 30 min scrolls of exp or buff? its a waste of money. 

I hope you can understand this and take in consideration. im not trying to be rude with this. this topic is with respect and with constructive revew. *please players. notice this.*

This game is designed to be more similar to the version of Lineage 2 that happened about 6 years before you started playing. It was much harder back then and is generally working as intended.

7 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

This game is designed to be more similar to the version of Lineage 2 that happened about 6 years before you started playing. It was much harder back then and is generally working as intended.

I've been playing in that years. but classic is not a copy paste of that times. they fix some stuffs that could be better in that moment. 

Archived