Poll about the current droprate.

Ginto

The problem isn't isn't low drop rate, it's ridiculous fast leveling. There shouldn't be a free lv20 in a day quest, it should be a solid week before lv20s start commonly emerging. The fact they boost everyone to 20 in a few hrs, and leave adena unchanged (in fact feels like even less quests now, I can't even get a wolf) is the problem  

10 hours ago, Llothlian said:

Correct.  In classic you could go 75 levels with no item drops.

Not really, or you are unlucky, i play Teon since start and i play Skelth since start and in 2 server i have some sux drop in the first levels, before is more hardest buf not that s**t.

I'd love to see drop rates increased. I think we're all going to be struggling in the end no matter what but more adena will make the early levels easier so people can get into the game.

You want to ease people into the grind, not kick them in the face as soon as they start playing

3 hours ago, PyroAmos said:

The problem isn't isn't low drop rate, it's ridiculous fast leveling. There shouldn't be a free lv20 in a day quest, it should be a solid week before lv20s start commonly emerging. The fact they boost everyone to 20 in a few hrs, and leave adena unchanged (in fact feels like even less quests now, I can't even get a wolf) is the problem  

Yes.... I remember back then on a C2 private server with x2 rates... took me almost 1 weeks to get lvl 15...
Somehow is lvling here too fast and then we lack Adena... big time...

13 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

You are not supposed to

Well thats not true, even in C1 you could always spam shots (you would have much money) but it did cover the cost of shots and you would earn a small amount.

1 minute ago, Saffi said:

Well thats not true, even in C1 you could always spam shots (you would have much money) but it did cover the cost of shots and you would earn a small amount.

I remember this as true.

If you spent 8k on soulshots by the time you ran out, you would of made about 9k

3 hours ago, PyroAmos said:

Yep you have hit the nail on the head, with such fast lvling you end up 20 with no money and no D grade. I can see people leaving in there drones unless something is changed. Either progression from 1 - 20 needs to be longer or they need to put something in place to help with D grade even if it's a 7 day wep. Then you could go and make money from hunting.

5 hours ago, KRaK8 said:

Not really, or you are unlucky, i play Teon since start and i play Skelth since start and in 2 server i have some sux drop in the first levels, before is more hardest buf not that s**t.

Didn't Teon open in C4 or 5?  Your experience is irrelevant. They stated this have is based roughly around C1(ish).

On my Play Report on the exit box it says I have aquired 117,626 Exp, and 7,138a.  If this keeps going at this rate we'll all be rich as bleep.  A good evening's grinding on my main on Chronos might get me 75 billion XP, which at this ratio would get me about 4.5 billion adena.  Realistically I make 10 million.

Does this mean the rates are HIGHER on these servers? :D

drop/adenas rates are really really low for a classic server,stop comparing c1 c2 and older chronicles,this is classic ,and you must compare it with the other classic servers only!For sure they lower all rates here cause they know that 234345 bots gonna appear as always was and will be in ncsoft servers so instead to block them they just lower rates to have smaller profit.

On skelth i remember in elven ruins every 2 minutes we had a full drop,server's economy was at its best ,and here you can farm hours there w/o not even one weapon piece drop.I dont understand how later ppl will later on bigger lvls gonna farm w/o ss and w/o equip at all.For sure until 60 lvl with moon armor.

So honestly better go back or start on skelth if you want more xp and more drops,you have there 12345 ways tomake money,here not even one,even ss are on shop...

32 minutes ago, mob said:

drop/adenas rates are really really low for a classic server,stop comparing c1 c2 and older chronicles,this is classic ,and you must compare it with the other classic servers only!For sure they lower all rates here cause they know that 234345 bots gonna appear as always was and will be in ncsoft servers so instead to block them they just lower rates to have smaller profit.

On skelth i remember in elven ruins every 2 minutes we had a full drop,server's economy was at its best ,and here you can farm hours there w/o not even one weapon piece drop.I dont understand how later ppl will later on bigger lvls gonna farm w/o ss and w/o equip at all.For sure until 60 lvl with moon armor.

So honestly better go back or start on skelth if you want more xp and more drops,you have there 12345 ways tomake money,here not even one,even ss are on shop...

It's lower than original C1 servers. Lookup the old databases with what mobs are supposed to drop. Hell take a step further all the old players can pull out old screenshots and compare. It's literally .3x adena/drop and 1x if not 1.2 exp.

P.S. Many people skipped newbie quest due to bottlenecks. It's the rates.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:05 PM, Llothlian said:

Didn't Teon open in C4 or 5?  Your experience is irrelevant. They stated this have is based roughly around C1(ish).

If you dont say nothing,please shut up, Teon dont open in C4 noob trashtalking,speak when you learn or shut up.

Archived