YellowEyeS

NC Coin purchase error

xkams    0

ERROR

Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please contact Support for assistance.

Error: PGP99150

me sale ese error

Luluzt    0

i think its the biggest interest from nc soft to fix that fast. they dont answer cos they do just that. they loss a lot of money atm cos all want to buy soulshots for coins...

revanN    0

It worked just b4 for my friend by credit card but paypal still doesnt work for me ..

Edited by revanN

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

Please submit a ticket to our Support for any problems purchasing NCoin. Due to the sensitive nature of your purchasing information, we cannot discuss these matters on the forums.

Thank you kindly.

DARKSLIM    0

Same, after trying seven different credit cards and three different PCs, I cant buy ncoins. The page gives me the following error: "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!"

enanotron    0

ERROR

Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please contact Support for assistance.

Error: PGP99150

me sale ese error

Aww3    0

in this error staff will probably help u so quickly because they need ur money but after this if u get a error they probably take a lot of days to answer u. (My case)

PunkedChar    0

Yeah I've been waiting more than 24h and no answer.. I cannot purchase.. literally I want to give them my money and they don't want to take them. At least answer that you have a problem and you don't know how to fix it or etc. I am waiting 24h + without answer to my ticket. 

Aww3    0
35 minutes ago, PunkedChar said:

Yeah I've been waiting more than 24h and no answer.. I cannot purchase.. literally I want to give them my money and they don't want to take them. At least answer that you have a problem and you don't know how to fix it or etc. I am waiting 24h + without answer to my ticket. 

i am waiting 48 hours after i purchase like 1600 NCcoin, and they dont answer nothing. idk what more i have to do