ISS Dominator - Drumbeat Macro while Dominant Flag

KraloKahn

I'm a ISS Dominator and have always had a macro to apply the Frenzied Sonatas like this:

/useskill Combat Frenzy

/useskill Marching Frenzy

/useskill Relax Frenzy

After Salvation, the Frenzied Sonatas were replaced by the Drumbeats and then I changed my macro to this:

/useskill War Drum

/useskill Marching Drum

/useskill Soothing Drum

Ok, everything works wonderfully until I use Dominant Flag (in the current translation: Vanguard of Baylor).

When the flag is up, if I use my Melodies macro, it works perfectly and buff the old Dominator frenzies ( clan buffs ) as expected.

However, when I trigger the Drumbeats macro, only the first line is executed ( /useskill War Drum ) and the macro stops. ( I didn't interrupt the macro! ).  (Same happens to my Resistences macro! Only the first Resistance is cast! )

This is a bug, as in order to cast the clan sonatas I need to manually trigger each one individually as the macro doesn't work. I've already tried to change order of the casting (cast Soothing Drum first instead of War Drum, or cast Marching Drum first) and it also didn't work.

Please check this as my shortcurt bar is already full and I don't want to have to rearrange all my shortcuts to add individual Drumbeats if I can organize them in a Macro!

Your help is appreciated, 

Kralo

I had this happened to me with the old version of resistance buffs, as they werent working on macro. Try to put those sonatas skills in hotbar (like in one you usually wouldnt use so frequently) and then drag them into macro (they should look like '/useshortcurt xxx' or smtg alike)

I'm a ISS Dominator and have always had a macro to apply the Frenzied Sonatas like this:

/useskill Combat Frenzy

/useskill Marching Frenzy

/useskill Relax Frenzy

After Salvation, the Frenzied Sonatas were replaced by the Drumbeats and then I changed my macro to this:

/useskill War Drum

/useskill Marching Drum

/useskill Soothing Drum

Ok, everything works wonderfully until I use Dominant Flag (in the current translation: Vanguard of Baylor).

When the flag is up, if I use my Melodies macro, it works perfectly and buff the old Dominator frenzies ( clan buffs ) as expected.

However, when I trigger the Drumbeats macro, only the first line is executed ( /useskill War Drum ) and the macro stops. ( I didn't interrupt the macro! ).  (Same happens to my Resistences macro! Only the first Resistance is cast! )

This is a bug, as in order to cast the clan sonatas I need to manually trigger each one individually as the macro doesn't work. I've already tried to change order of the casting (cast Soothing Drum first instead of War Drum, or cast Marching Drum first) and it also didn't work.

Please check this as my shortcurt bar is already full and I don't want to have to rearrange all my shortcuts to add individual Drumbeats if I can organize them in a Macro!

Your help is appreciated, 

Kralo

Same problem. After War Drum buff, the macro stops.

Archived