Hime

New Lineage II Classic Server: Aden

Bladeslayer    1

So i submitted a ticket and got this response for the transfer..... Does this mean since I opened the pack I cant transfer now? I have not even played my character on talking island since i submitted the ticket.. but my chronicle pack is still on it and yes I did use some of the xp/buff scrolls so am I screwed? I thought they would transfer the items even if opened.. but that's not what @Hime said here, 

On 10/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Hime said:

Yes! Our Support team will help move Launch Pack items to your new character on Aden. Just make sure all the items are still on the Dimensional Merchant or on one character (in the situation you moved items across various characters).

She said they would help move launch pack item's, nothing about weather some of them were used or not.. Please either refund my money or give my chronicle pack to my character on Aden!!!               My ticket number is (22040116)

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

We are temporarily, 10/4 -10/18, offering players the ability to transfer their Launch Packs to another character on another Classic server. In order for us to process this change, we'll have to verify a couple things.

1. Please make sure your Journey Pack or Chronicle Pack is intact, meaning no items are missing or used. These items can be located on your character or located in the Dimensional merchant.
  2. As part of the item transfer we'll have to delete your existing character once we've transferred over the items.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transfer if items are missing or used from your pack and/or if you would like to keep your character.

If you agree to both of these terms please contact us with the destination server, name of character that currently has the pack, and which character you'd like items transferred to.

Edited by Bladeslayer

If you want great company might wanna take note on this company, Bethesda Softworks  I tried their game for couple days bought full game with subscription and the game just wasn't my style of game. Sent ticket refund and got one no question asked and even told me their game not for everyone would shows they care more of consumers then anything else, which shows great respect they earn from me. Point is guys doing bad and getting bad reputation is on you all, then random 3rd server out blue was stupid also should of either open all 3 first day to spread it out or fix all the issue you had then announce 3rd server.  Grind doesn't bother me the 10% death did a lot more then anything else, server d.c, que's even other errors people get. Some of us rather just come back after all the problems been fixed not just say well F you all if you don't like it leave, btw we fix issue later when we feel like and we open 4th server just get you back but we didn't do nothing fix problems. 

Noviscki    8

Exactly 24 hours after i opened my ticket i got this anwser: I JUST WANT MY CHRONICLE PACK AND NCOINS OR I SHOULD REFUND IT ALL???

GM Trakyoto Today at 09:16

Hello,

We have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

GM Trakyoto
NCSOFT Support Team

I wasn't even worried about my coins I bought but since game unplayable I even said I would come back if game gets fixed but here response if you asking for refund.

Glenn (Lineage 2)

Oct 6, 08:05 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Upon checking your account, it appears that you've already used the serial code associated with your Lineage II Classic Launch Pack and along with your NCoin. As such, we will be unable to assist you with your refund request. Also, we suggest that we transfer you to our technical team for us to help you with your other concern.

Noviscki    8

they're sick and not willing to help us really? they're really expecting us to  RIP our money? dude, 100 USD it's 400 BRL. i won't let it happen to me. not a chance i did not even used!

Jowston    6

Good thing I bought everything with Paypal for this -- so easy to just charge back at the source.

This has been a complete and utter disaster.. Launching the third server, BECAUSE OF OVERLOAD, and not being prepared to handle transfers was a big mistake. You divided the small playerbase already and made people abandon a rather significant purchase.

And to deny transfer requests because people used an item from their launch pack? Of course they are going to use the items from the launch pack they pre-ordered.. To deny transfers over that, when you opened this new server BECAUSE OF OVERLOAD, is just novice customer service and really just "fits" all of the bad publicity tied to NCWest

The people moving from Talking Island to Aden are doing NCWest a service and need to be encouraged to make that move.. because of the SERVER OVERLOAD, remember?

• Like 1

Alchohealer    5

we send a ticket you answer after 15 hours++ is this a company? i am sure its like max 7 people who control lineage 2 support nothing more be more helpful with your people we came to play l2 and you destroying it you only know how to steal money from people and spend our time thats all i have to say rlly rlly rlly bad company

Josesito    0
On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, Hime said:

We’re excited to see so many of you coming to play Lineage II Classic, and one of the main areas of focus for us is server capacity and stability. To help alleviate queues we’re happy to introduce a new third server for Lineage II Classic: Aden (GMT-8).

To start playing Lineage II Classic you can download the client here..

muy lindo todo pero no puede ser que lo ppl que no puede pagar no puede entrar por que esta muy lleno ahora tengo que garpar 4000 nc coins para pasarme del talking island al aden?? no puede ser que para los que donan puedan pasarse a otro servidor gratis?

Lanman    0
On 10/7/2018 at 8:59 AM, Bladeslayer said:

So i submitted a ticket and got this response for the transfer..... Does this mean since I opened the pack I cant transfer now? I have not even played my character on talking island since i submitted the ticket.. but my chronicle pack is still on it and yes I did use some of the xp/buff scrolls so am I screwed? I thought they would transfer the items even if opened.. but that's not what @Hime said here, 

Yes! Our Support team will help move Launch Pack items to your new character on Aden. Just make sure all the items are still on the Dimensional Merchant or on one character (in the situation you moved items across various characters).

She said they would help move launch pack item's, nothing about weather some of them were used or not.. Please either refund my money or give my chronicle pack to my character on Aden!!!               My ticket number is (22040116)

We are temporarily, 10/4 -10/18, offering players the ability to transfer their Launch Packs to another character on another Classic server. In order for us to process this change, we'll have to verify a couple things.

1. Please make sure your Journey Pack or Chronicle Pack is intact, meaning no items are missing or used. These items can be located on your character or located in the Dimensional merchant.
  2. As part of the item transfer we'll have to delete your existing character once we've transferred over the items.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your transfer if items are missing or used from your pack and/or if you would like to keep your character.

If you agree to both of these terms please contact us with the destination server, name of character that currently has the pack, and which character you'd like items transferred to.

I am with you! I never opened any of the packs, but I did use the VIP level 3 part ( I do not care if I don't get that back) I care about the items and scrolls which are not opened. I was told I could not transfer from GM Maru. Clearly, someone missed a memo somewhere.

Billion    0

i try to join Giran server but i am timed out and disconnect. Server Traffic is High, what you recommend to do?

Saphira    8
59 minutes ago, Billion said:

i try to join Giran server but i am timed out and disconnect. Server Traffic is High, what you recommend to do?

Join Aden server, you will spend your time playing and not in queue

dormouse    0
On 5/10/2018 at 3:16 ΠΜ, Hime said:

Είμαστε ενθουσιασμένοι που βλέπουμε πολλούς από εσάς να παίζετε το Lineage II Classic και ένας από τους κύριους τομείς εστίασης για εμάς είναι η χωρητικότητα και η σταθερότητα του διακομιστή. Για να βοηθήσουμε στην ανακούφιση των ουρών, είμαστε στην ευχάριστη θέση να εισαγάγουμε ένα νέο τρίτο διακομιστή για το Lineage II Classic: Aden (GMT-8).

Για να αρχίσετε να παίζετε το Lineage II Classic μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε τον πελάτη εδώ .

2 days I can not get in the game and it's back to lvl will there be some help for them?

Rayduxz    5

@Hime Support told me a character transfer to Aden is not possible at the moment, do you believe it would be possible at least to be able to transfer VIP points? I have 11186 VIP Points which I do not want to lose.

Hime    868
2 hours ago, Rayduxz said:

@Hime Support told me a character transfer to Aden is not possible at the moment, do you believe it would be possible at least to be able to transfer VIP points? I have 11186 VIP Points which I do not want to lose.

Hi Rayduxz, Support mentioned you've updated your request and they will assist you as soon as they can.

Hime    868
On 10/7/2018 at 8:59 AM, Bladeslayer said:

I checked in with the Support team and I understand the Pack transfer is in process for you.

7 hours ago, Lanman said:

I am with you! I never opened any of the packs, but I did use the VIP level 3 part ( I do not care if I don't get that back) I care about the items and scrolls which are not opened. I was told I could not transfer from GM Maru. Clearly, someone missed a memo somewhere.

Did you receive the same reply as above? If yes, all you need to do is agree to the terms so we can begin the Pack transfer process.

Exo    0
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi Rayduxz, that is also something we cannot do at this time. Would you be comfortable with deleting your old character so we can get you your items onto your new character in Aden?

Is this something that's an option? If so, what are the steps needed to do it?

Hime    868

@Exo, it's an option if you want to move your Launch Pack to a character on Aden. As long as you are comfortable with deleting your old character, we can resetup the Pack items on your new character on Aden.

Noviscki    8

@Hime i want my pack itens in Aden, you can delete my character in Talking Island! no Problem! the NCoins for vip i solve later on via ticket.

Hime    868
8 minutes ago, Noviscki said:

@Hime i want my pack itens in Aden, you can delete my character in Talking Island! no Problem! the NCoins for vip i solve later on via ticket.

I cannot delete your character so make sure you have all that information on your ticket. A Support Agent will get to you as soon as they can!

Lanman    0
52 minutes ago, Hime said:

I checked in with the Support team and I understand the Pack transfer is in process for you.

Did you receive the same reply as above? If yes, all you need to do is agree to the terms so we can begin the Pack transfer process.

@HimeNo, I did not receive the same information. Below is what I received. Ticket #22052700

If they delete my character that is fine. I do not play on TI at all anymore since Aden opened up.

GM Maru Yesterday at 21:45

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

With regard to your inquiry, please be advised that the Chronicle Pack can only be purchased once per account. Therefore, you'll only be able to have this pack in a one server. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
Edited by Lanman