Hime

New Lineage II Classic Server: Aden

Hime    847
21 minutes ago, Lanman said:

@HimeNo, I did not receive the same information. Below is what I received. Ticket #22052700

If they delete my character that is fine. I do not play on TI at all anymore since Aden opened up.

GM Maru Yesterday at 21:45

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support Team.

With regard to your inquiry, please be advised that the Chronicle Pack can only be purchased once per account. Therefore, you'll only be able to have this pack in a one server. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Give them a little reminder to let them know you want to transfer the Pack items. If you don't get a confirmation despite meeting the criteria, let me know the ticket number. Thanks!

Lanman    0
9 minutes ago, Hime said:

Give them a little reminder to let them know you want to transfer the Pack items. If you don't get a confirmation despite meeting the criteria, let me know the ticket number. Thanks!

I've already sent them a reminder this morning(6:47 AM PST) with a screenshot of you saying we could have them transferred. The ticket number is Ticket #22052700

I've actually sent three requests because I have three accounts. If I could get one that would be great.

kenrio19    1

@Hime Hello i have the same problem me and me friends move to Aden server many of us had the chronical pack in my case i spend many hp pots since am a dwarf so they told me they cant do the transfer but i dont understand why... am not trying to get any advantage.. they can delete my character on TI server, i just want my chronical pack or the rest of my chronical pack at Aden server since i cannot buy another chronical pack on the same account and i have many nccoins here i dont want to lose them by creating another account... am still waiting for any solution here is my Request #22031379 has been a long time since than take many days to get a response

Edited by kenrio19

Noviscki    8

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!

Senior GM Wraith Today at 08:46

Hello,

Thanks for the update! With that, we have transferred the following items from your Chronicle Pack over to your character "Noviscki" in Aden server:

• Chronicle Ring
  • Black Gem Mask    
  • Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 1-180-day    
  • Agathion - Saerom
  • Cheer Pom Poms    
  • XP/SP Rune - 50%-30-day    
  • 1st Class Transfer Buff Scroll x30
  • Scroll: Regular XP/SP Boost x30
  • Major Healing Potion-Event x99
  • VIP Scroll - 2400 x1

You should see these in your character warehouse within 24 hours.

Patricius    11

Big thanks to You, staff and others! Im finnally come back to the past "when "hardcore" meant something" :) I start yesterday @ Aden, and playing without a break about 13 hours! Just smile it! Just L II it! Bravo!! TY one more time!

Friyan    9

any answer about the dead penalty @Hime? you did a post with changes for tomorrow but we still are ignored about this and this bug is not on the post today.

Rayduxz    5
On 8/10/2018 at 9:02 PM, Hime said:

Hi Rayduxz, Support mentioned you've updated your request and they will assist you as soon as they can.

Hey! Just to let you know Support was able to do it, my Journey Pack and Chronicle Pack items and 11186 VIP Points were transferred to my new character in Aden and the old character was deleted.

Thanks!

Edited by Rayduxz
Grammar
  • Like 1

Noviscki    8
14 minutes ago, Rayduxz said:

Hey! Just to let you know Support was able to do it, my Journey Pack and Chronicle Pack items and 11186 VIP Points were transferred to my new character in Aden and the old character was deleted.

Thanks!

GZ MAN! i'm really happy for you!

Can you tell us the name of GM that attended you? cuz i hope i got my stuff too.

Rayduxz    5
5 minutes ago, Noviscki said:

GZ MAN! i'm really happy for you!

Can you tell us the name of GM that attended you? cuz i hope i got my stuff too.

Senior GM Wraith, it was also pretty obvious that his answer was not generic and he took his time to fully read the request.

ogre    25

hmmm and did anyone get items moved even if they used some items or lots of items xD  inquiring minds want to know.  I have used many items, but would basically just like the remaining stuff moved, and the stuff like pompoms, mask etc. and my vip 4. is it worth a ticket?

kenrio19    1

am getting desperate and tired... this is not how imagined to enjoy the classic game that marked my life 14y ago...

Id                                          Subject                          Created      Status
22031379     Server swap Chronical pack issue     5 days ago     Open

• Like 1

ogre    25
2 hours ago, ogre said:

hmmm and did anyone get items moved even if they used some items or lots of items xD  inquiring minds want to know.  I have used many items, but would basically just like the remaining stuff moved, and the stuff like pompoms, mask etc. and my vip 4. is it worth a ticket?

heloooooo

Noviscki    8

The fun fact: they restores half itens of my pack.

They restored the Agathion but not the bracelet

The mask and the Chronicle Ring.

They're doing this manually and caotic way.

Edited by Noviscki

ogre    25
5 minutes ago, Noviscki said:

The fun fact: they restores half itens of my pack.

They restored the Agathion but not the bracelet

The mask and the Chronicle Ring.

They're doing this manually and caotic way.

did they move your vip status?

Noviscki    8
1 minute ago, ogre said:

did they move your vip status?

No. they just got my Chronicle stuff by half. No Vip Status, no NCoins.

• Thanks 1

CachaceirO    0

@Hime Please watch the Ticket ID 22097911

I'm waiting for 3 days.

I want to leave Talking Island and go to Aden and I want my Chronicle Pack items to be transferred.

My friends all went to Aden because of the Talking Island login problem and I do not want to have to play alone.

maddogmikie    0
On 10/9/2018 at 1:42 PM, Dagman said:

Just give us free server transfers so we can play.

Aden server still has low population.

I guess nobody wants to move to Aden server with all this mess in Talking Island?

@Hime, @Juji should advertise more on Aden server.

More give-aways so that people can start moving there and free server transfer.

@Hime, @Juji, without free server transfer, you guys will hear non-stop complaining from all of these people who can't even see their characters all day.

Edited by maddogmikie

Volkodlak    0

will it be very difficult to create a transfer to the server of aden, in order to decongest a little the other servers and to make this something more pleasant once and for all?

its been 5days i didnt even purchase my pack for talking island i had aden picked but it bugged out i donno if interenet issue or why? but it ended up being send to my 1st char on talking island why cant this be fixed already how many weeks before i get something i purchased as everyone gets ahead of those of us who arent getting our packs