Forums

New Lineage II Classic Server: Aden

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are currently looking into this option for players who already made characters on Talking Island and Giran.

I'm sorry, but this is a bandaid! It's not going to resolve the issue. People want to play on Talking Island with their friends, not join a new server.

Fix talking server login please many players can't join.

Are there any plans on starting another server? :)) I just wanted to start from scratch on Aden but I'm afraid it will become full in a week or two just like Giran and TI. And I just don't want to abandon the little I'll make, again, to start on the 4th server :)

• Like 1

Aaaaand i just spotted aden started to display "Heavy" on its state!

lol i guess they didnt expect the vanilla game promise would be so effective eh Nscoft ? xD 

They got more players than they can manage now haha
Way to goo!  *claps*

Edited by Zaphireia
  • Like 1

I was more than 6 hours, it's true, in line to get into IT, Hime for God helps those who want to migrate to Aden and do not have the time to start a new pj, I'm low lvl even if, because I have family and work quite and the little free time is to play. A transfer to Aden would be a complete success and a real help. Thank you

On 10/13/2018 at 12:48 PM, Ceylon said:

Are there any plans on starting another server? :)) I just wanted to start from scratch on Aden but I'm afraid it will become full in a week or two just like Giran and TI. And I just don't want to abandon the little I'll make, again, to start on the 4th server :)

@Hime  if Aden is going to hit full (which it looks like is inevitable), it would be great to have a 4th server and have straight up character transfers opened up. Maybe a set # from each server to ensure a reasonable balance.

Edited by Exo
  • Hime unpinned this topic