Please Welcome Our Moderation Team!

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

We’re expanding our moderation team that currently assists on the Blade & Soul and WildStar forums to now also cover the Lineage II Live and Lineage II Classic forums.

The moderators are here primarily to enforce the Forum Code of Conduct, and will also provide some responses and guidance for common questions. Worry not—Juji and I will still be here and posting. The moderators will be helping us ensure the forums remain organized, productive, and fun. They’re also actively reading and reporting on the discussions you’re having, which will help us gather more feedback and make more recommendations on changes and fixes for the game.

As a friendly reminder, please abstain from personal attacks, foul language, and abusive/disruptive behavior. Please be excellent to each other, and join me in welcoming Amraith, Aurinya, PhoenixMitra, and Onirique!

Thank you!

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Pizzle said:

So just a curious question, why are there very few responses to the uproar of questions on the forums if you have added more people to the team?

Hi Pizzle, please see our Dev Tracker here: https://forums.lineage2.com/discover/6/. As mentioned, the moderation team is to help enforce forum code of conduct on the forums. Also, we're trying to respond to as many questions we can, but please understand that forums are for discussions with other members of the community and as a staff member, we will respond to things that we can. We are not ignoring people, we don't always have answers so time is needed to investigate. Thanks.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, ChocolateChip said:

@Hime @whippleshuffle please read my forum post below or the ticket I put in last night about having 7/9 families accounts being locked...If you don't feel like unlocking them, can you refund the account I put on the ticket as well then please.

Thanks

Greetings!

I have already responded to your question here: 

Please try to avoid duplicates so that we can respond to requests faster. Thank you very much!

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Draecke said:

Welcome! 

Please move all classic topics from Live forum section to where they belong aka here.

Thx!

Greetings!

If you want to help us with that task and speed up the process, feel free to use the Report button on those threads and ask us to move them as you see them ;) 

Thank you kindly!

On 10/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Pizzle said:

So just a curious question, why are there very few responses to the uproar of questions on the forums if you have added more people to the team?

Pay attention to what the post says. They didn't expand their workforce, they expanded the workload of their small team to cover 3 (4 if you count classic seperately) games instead of 2.

Archived