MAJOR BUG !

Sharlanna

I cant find a way to get over Xingcode Error E0191009 , 
I already tried changing my DNS, downloading other XINGCODE folders, and cant find other solutions to this problem. Does anybody know another solution I can try? 
I am using windows 10.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:49 PM, J0nSnow said:

Most people in USA will be at work on Wednesday. If they wait to open server at 4-6 pm est, a lot more players will be done with work/school to clog log in screen.  If they release at midnight most would be asleep. 

3 minutes ago, Souza said:

I already tried changing my DNS, downloading other XINGCODE folders, and cant find other solutions to this problem. Does anybody know another solution I can try? 
I am using windows 10.

Wrong thread!

7 minutes ago, Souza said:

I am using windows 10.

you should create a thread just for yourself.

But since were here, I did a quick google search and that code appears to be caused by an issue regarding Xingcode's update process.

Its a very common error and usually caused by antivirus/adware/etc or dns problem. 

You can contact XIGNCODE's customer service support at support@wellbia.com. They will ask you to upload a xingcode.log file, which will contain information pertaining to what your issue is.

58 minutes ago, Souza said:

I am using windows 10.

Close every program you have opened, and then try again! Tray programs also!

Archived