Forums

holy CRAP the GM's are ridiculous PLEASE HELP ME JUJI/HIME

2 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

Not an argument.

And again, I said I don't need that name. But if you're going to insult me, I'll defend myself. You're literally just virtue-signalling but you have no argument other than "Persecuting Jews is the worst crime in history". As far as I'm concerned, that's about as bad as it gets, and it's up there with raping and pillaging a continent. You have no response. Bye.

................ no man, I'm not "virtue-signaling."  I'm telling you no matter how much believe you are right you can't win this argument.  Hell, even if I agreed with you (which I don't) I still wouldn't argue on your behalf; it's just a losing position. 

Just trying to point that out man; seriously, you can't win this one!

1 minute ago, Rodah said:

................ no man, I'm not "virtue-signaling."  I'm telling you no matter how much believe you are right you can't win this argument.  Hell, even if I agreed with you (which I don't) I still wouldn't argue on your behalf; it's just a losing position. 

Just trying to point that out man; seriously, you can't win this one!

You're trying to point it out by simply asserting it.

Not an argument.

I seen you in game Hitler! I laughed. It made my day a little bit better. I am sure I am not the only one who seen the name and had a smile on their face. Thanks for making the world a little bit better place, by finding comedy in tragedy. It is one of our greatest abilities as a species.

Anyone who thinks a name-sounding name is grossly mentally ill and belongs in a straight jacket.

The name "Hitler" is not offensive, but something like "TurdSausage" or "j6r77j6r4k7" is.

P.S. while I agree wholeheartedly, you should have already known literally every game co is run by liberal fascists who hate common sense or freedom. I can't think of one company that's decent enought NOT to punish for that.

28 minutes ago, Ren said:

Anyone who thinks a name-sounding name is grossly mentally ill and belongs in a straight jacket.

The name "Hitler" is not offensive, but something like "TurdSausage" or "j6r77j6r4k7" is.

P.S. while I agree wholeheartedly, you should have already known literally every game co is run by liberal fascists who hate common sense or freedom. I can't think of one company that's decent enought NOT to punish for that.

TurdSausage is not responsible for the deaths of millions of people - just like my family’s.

If you can’t see that, you have a lot of maturing to do.

4 minutes ago, Lightchaser said:

TurdSausage is not responsible for the deaths of millions of people - just like my family’s.

If you can’t see that, you have a lot of maturing to do.

This is a full PK mmo. If he offends you, stop being a liberal snowflake and go kill him.

It is his right to use a roleplay name if he wants to be a bad guy as long as he is not going around saying "kill the j**s" or "f** ur mum".

It's people like you who destroyed this game. L2 is not for carebears or melting snowflakes.

4 minutes ago, Lightchaser said:

You can call me whatever you want :) It’s not me having a mental breakdown over a game honey.

I simply stated what is morally right and wrong. Sometime, later in life hopefully you will grow up and understand.

Enjoy, snowflake :) 

You clearly have no morals for you believe in punishing someone who has done no harm.

If your kind were in charge we wouldn't have movies because omg omg tabooo weahhhhh

So I'm going to be that guy and give you and everyone else some advice. Do with it as you wish. 

At the end of the day, this is very similar to going into a store up to customer service and asking for a refund/exchange. Do you think you are going to get better service if you're nice and treat the other person with respect or if you get angry at the start and demand to speak to a manager? The store is busy, things take time. But if you yell and scream, it's only going to make things worse. Take a look at some of @Hime s posts in reply to all the people complaining. You can tell there is a smile behind her response because that's going to make the client feel reassured. Please come off your high horse and go through the due process. In the meantime keep leveling classic name and I'm sure you'll get your new name after a few days. I mean the servers did just launch less than 48 hours ago....

As far as the whole Hitler thing.. yeah that was a dumb move, imo. As some one else who likes to play the villain in game, make a name for yourself. Don't take the name of some one else. Build up your reputation on your own. It's much better that way. And if you're looking for a partner in crime, lemme know ;)

Cheers man, I really hope your ticket gets resolved. Name aside, it would suck to invest and waste your VIP time

29 minutes ago, Lightchaser said:

You got much less than what you would deserve - it is not funny nor cool to use that name. 

What is the punishment you expect? A hell of a lot worse than waterboarding?!?! Lol 

All he did was test the waters for what is and is not acceptable names based on terms of service.  The punishment was his name was changed.  Seems fair to me. 

Saying I would have been more harsh is the kinda virtue signaling people get mad about.  Its obvious and it lacks authenticity.  You are not signaling that you are a good person. You are signaling that you are irrational and only deal in absolutes. Only the sith deal in absolutes.  

if you thought it's just a joke, it isn't. for some people it's offensive, no matter if it's just a game. some time ago when i was reading that huge eula i think it was even forbidden to use nicknames of trademarks.  so ncsoft can be probably accused from outside and that means loosing money.

also name change tickets are not for free.

2 hours ago, AmusingName003 said:

You're the troll here dude.

Not really, he's not. Pay 2400 NcCoins to change the name immediately after the deletion is over and problem solved. 

Oh and ..

Hitler was a bad man

Yet, you are using the name. I..can't possible think of anyone who says about someone as bad as hitler that was a bad man, yet .. he's using the name because "is fun" to see "hitler hit u for 500 damage". That ain't fun! That's idiocricy.

• Moderators

Greetings!

The Lineage2 Community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums are a safe place for all of them. As such, any character names deemed to be vulgar, threatening, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive may be changed at any time as outlined in our LineageII User Agreement. Please remember that the discussion of disciplinary actions taken against an account is as much a violation of our L2 forums's Code of Conduct as is discussing politics.

As for the name change request, please give our Support time to respond to your ticket and refrain from bumping it as this will send the ticket back to the end of the ticketing queue and delay any response to it. Thank you kindly.

This discussion is now closed.

Archived