When does SS quest bug is going to get fixed and are we getting any compensation?

Dr1MaR

2 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

I m literally stuck on 2 characters and waiting for SS fix coz I don't wanna be stuck with 3k soulshots on mages after completing 1 class transfer. Any info, @hime? 

You've been waiting for this game, this hardcore. Well, sit down bleep and wait. You gave advice, find other options for character development, etc. Well, now take it and use it. Dog. Why are you crying here?

@Dr1Mar hahaha... but yesterday you was happy about it, and you said, let's see:

Di1Mar: "I hope admins won't listen you to you, no offence. Difficult is fun. Struggling is fun. Trying to kill a monster with no good gear and make sure you don't die from it is fun. You gotta try to love the difficult process instead of just killing monsters without no effort. Because that s when the fun ends. Games need to be difficult and challenging. Otherwise no point of playing."

Now, you have your difficulty, try to make a wolf and let him attack. ^_^

Nice community, very friendly. I m not crying about drop rates or difficulty farming. I m waiting for ss fix which is supposed to be a part of the quest line. You have been crying about the core game. I m addressing a bug issue and asking when it s going to get fixed. See the difference? If it s going to get fixed today then I ll just level up my dwarf instead. If it s not going to get fixed then I ll continue with my main character 

@Dr1MaR - no point of playing dwarf. I think you should keep playing with your main mage without a shots. And remember, that L2 is a true hardcore, lol xD 

Dr1MaR posted a topic in General Discussion

When I first saw how many people on this forum wanted the loop macros I was straight up shocked. Now the cry about adena rates and such, it s just disappointing. It feels like so many people never played original l2 and do not appreciate what true l2 used to be about and probably never even experienced what true hardcore ever was. L2 used to be extremely hardcore, more hardcore that it is now with

1 hour ago, morus said:

@Dr1MaR - no point of playing dwarf. I think you should keep playing with your main mage without a shots. And remember, that L2 is a true hardcore, lol xD 

Dr1MaR posted a topic in General Discussion

When I first saw how many people on this forum wanted the loop macros I was straight up shocked. Now the cry about adena rates and such, it s just disappointing. It feels like so many people never played original l2 and do not appreciate what true l2 used to be about and probably never even experienced what true hardcore ever was. L2 used to be extremely hardcore, more hardcore that it is now with

I still think the same way why do you think I'm contradicting myself? I have absolutely no problem with difficult grind. It s fun. If everyone else is struggling and having the same problems as me then what s the problem? However it doesn't make sense to pass a bugged quest if it s going to be fixed like 2 hours, does it? It would be annoying if I get soul shots for my Mage and 1h after there is maintenance and it s got fixed and other people get spitishots. Don't u think so? That's why I made this thread and asking admins if there is going to be fix today, if not - then ok, I ll just soulshots, won't be waiting a whole weekend for it

6 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

I still think the same way why do you think I'm contradicting myself? I have absolutely no problem with difficult grind. It s fun. If everyone else is struggling and having the same problems as me then what s the problem? However it doesn't make sense to pass a bugged quest if it s going to be fixed like 2 hours, does it? It would be annoying if I get soul shots for my Mage and 1h after there is maintenance and it s got fixed and other people get spitishots. Don't u think so? That's why I made this thread and asking admins if there is going to be fix today, if not - then ok, I ll just soulshots, won't be waiting a whole weekend for it

If everyone else is struggling and having the same problems as you with the quest, then what is the problem? lol xD

Archived