Sign in to follow this  
LOw

-14% exp on Death? Wtf??

LOw    1

How are ppl supposed to reach 25 30 40 and so on if drop/adena rate and amount is lower than any other official classic and we cant even buy Soulshot no-grade. Plus this -14% on death and trust me, u risk to die almost every 5 min cos without adena ..... without items OFC. I am not complaining cos server is slow but at least fix the exp u lose on death. Am I saying something strange? 

ChrisTooFar    8

As a coder myself, I imagine this is a bug where the program is taking off a flat amount of experience rather than a percentage.. Since the early levels require less exp than the original game, it will likely take off much more than the advertised 4%. Someone didn't update their tables!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOw    1

If they dont fix it people will never go raid or pvp cos everyone is scared to lose 14% exp which is 1h or more!!

vlaster    1

when you loss a level when you die, you lose more than 14%, i was lv22 at 2.1x%, die and respawn with lv 21 and 86.2x in the exp bar, almost a 16%, dude i'm not sure to even keep playing at this rate. No adena, no items, no consumables, ggwp.
And there's not even an answer from the admins...

• Like 1

LOw    1

I understand admin can not read every single message we write on forum but I hope they will fix everything in the next maintenance.

Decayed    24

I'm pretty sure it's 10%.

It will seem higher if you lose a level because you are still losing 10% of the level you were at before you died.  

Decayed    24
On 10/5/2018 at 2:48 PM, ChrisTooFar said:

As a coder myself, I imagine this is a bug where the program is taking off a flat amount of experience rather than a percentage.. Since the early levels require less exp than the original game, it will likely take off much more than the advertised 4%. Someone didn't update their tables!

You're wrong.  If that was the case, the percentages would change over time.  But it's a flat 10% for each level.