Forums

Drop rate is fine

Gauge

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

The SS packs in the store are only good to "compensate" for the broken mystic quests - and maybe for wasting NCoins to get VIP4 fast. Otherwise they are ridiculously expensive.

Alright I'd give you that the Blessed are expensive but the SS for fighters are 60 coins each 1k pack, so with 5$ equal to 400 coins you can buy 6k of SS.

That's not "compensate" that's just being greedy af and grab money from ppl that don't have any way to sustain their damage due to 0 DROPS and killing with a low tier NG weapon.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShadeX said:

Alright I'd give you that the Blessed are expensive but the SS for fighters are 60 coins each 1k pack, so with 5$ equal to 400 coins you can buy 6k of SS.

That's not "compensate" that's just being greedy af and grab money from ppl that don't have any way to sustain their damage due to 0 DROPS and killing with a low tier NG weapon.

I got around 3k ss from the shop and now that I am all out of coin, I have 20k adena at level 18 and didn’t do ANY quests not even the weapon one. So if you think most people who don’t get extremely lucky with a top grade weapon drop will be able to afford anything - you are dreaming- people will quit.

you might say good that people quit now but you will be crying when the population is dead

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  I just know this server has to make money to stick around.  I also know the quest adena is the same, and not nerfed at all.  This is where most people earned their adena anyways.  I don't see this being as big of an issue as people are making.  Unless we played two different games back in the early 2ks.  I played in open beta on for around 2k hours.  What we have no is easier than that so....  I dunno.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's mine.

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

Are you expecting a working economy in the first two days since the server started?

They are all doing the accelerated 1-20 quests and then complaining about adena once they get there because those quests rush you.  I took a different approach and am doing low level repeatable quests, like collecting spores, and am having no issues with getting adena.  I'm also not using ANY buffs or packs so that I can see it from a F2P perspective even though I did purchase a pack.  This way no one can accuse me of being bias.

14 minutes ago, morus said:

@Krissa I feel the same as the other guys - I have no clue, what you are trying to say.

What economy? What experience? lol xD 

Had you played in early Chronicles without buying adena on shady websites, you would have a clue.

2 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Tbh I think the spoil rates are pretty shit... that along with shots in store kinda screw dwarves for any sort of money making atm

I both agree and disagree here.  There will still be a market from F2P players.  But yea, some people will purchase them for sure.

17 minutes ago, morus said:

Yeah, but still no clue. xD 

The original L2 - for a regular player - was two different kinds of grind: grinding for levels and grinding for wealth, and unless you were in the top clans occupying the best spots, you could not do both at the same time.

You could grind for wealth by farming the resources or by playing the market. Playing the market (before auction houses) in L2 was an unique experience. The market was a very big part of the game.

Honestly we cant have a real classic experience with the store as it is right now and the bonus they gave us from the start. Should have taken us at least a week of farming to get 20.  The repeatable quest on the original were much more money rewarding.  At least you were able to get a full D grade set from shop at +/- lvl 30 lol.

And the server kicking thing on character creation and login not resolve yet is very embarrasing for them. This should be an hour problem fixe. I would be very embarrassed right now working on the troubleshooting team. I dont think Blizzard will have thoses problems when they launch WoW classic. Sorry its harsh to say i know they do everything they can but it is as it is. Unfortunately!!!

This is not just about adena or just full drops as spoil rate is roughly 25% of what wiki states as "classic" rates too.

Lets see if you still have this opinion when you're farming your 40+ spell books which are 0.05% drop rate on regular classic and if they follow the same trend (no reason to believe they won't) then you're looking at 0.0125% drop rate on this Frankenstein's reanimation of classic.

This is not L2 Classic

It might be similar to the old "classical" L2 server, but its not L2 Classic.

This is not what i expected.

And no i dont wanna keep doing the stupid quest with spiders, it is not fun, it doesnt make sense, i dont wanna delevel my char just to keep doing it, and i also dont wanna play alts to make the quest.

I wanna progress forward with my main.

13 minutes ago, Gauge said:

Level 15 and 30k adena.  You guys are nuts.  I'll have well over 100 by 20.  You're just too leazy to do the repeatable quests, which have not been nerfed at all.

And you will be level 20 in 3 weeks if you do that repeatable quests :)

Anyway , what you'll do with 100k at lvl 20 if I may ask? 

Archived