Locked Accounts For NOTHING

I went afk with my family for around an hour and 7/9 of our accounts got this message:

"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. Please contact Support at appeal@ncsoft.com."

Can you please check the ticket I put in last night @Juji @Neutron. If not, I want a refund on the money I have spent on one of the accounts that has not been locked...

• Moderators

Greetings!

Please allow our Support some time to get back to you. They are receiving a high number of tickets at the moment but they will get back to you. Please also avoid bumping your tickets further as this will send them back to the end of the queue and result in longer respond times.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Please allow our Support some time to get back to you. They are receiving a high number of tickets at the moment but they will get back to you. Please also avoid bumping your tickets further as this will send them back to the end of the queue and result in longer respond times.

Thank you!

Sounds good, as per bumping the thread. It wasn't 'bumped' I just want to include that it has been a long time with no response and therefore if nothing is going to change, I would like a refund on what I have spent. It's also very fun to see others progress and get far ahead of me now while my accounts are all locked........ @Hime@Juji@Neutron@whippleshuffle will there be any compensation for random locked accounts (for NOTHING), or it is a screw you, have fun being behind everyone now?

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought $50 worth of ncoins and coincidentally the two accounts that I bought ncoins on were locked. I had to make a new account with none of the vip bonuses that I paid for and watch as my friends breeze by me in level, while I continue to wait for an email (already have been waiting a day and a half). An email that will most likely request more information which will take another 3 days for them to respond to that. I feel ripped off.... 

5 hours ago, Llothlian said:

You're only allowed 3 accounts active at once.  They were likely banned because they were all on the same IP.

ony 1 should be allowed, you dont play 3 char at once,... ...unless you farm..for dark hidden pruposses aham (sell adenacough!cough!)

• L2 Team

ChocolateChip, we are experiencing high volumes of tickets right now. We have every available agent working through this. Each ticket is being answered in the order it's received. Unfortunately, I do not have a guesstimate as to when the team will be able to reach yours.

@Hime are you guys receiving so many it takes more than 24h of a ticket to be open to solve it atm? I want to buy more ncoins and be able to continue leveling and progressing, but you guys are making it very difficult. The pre-purchased packs look so tempting, i was going to buy one, but i can't even log into the website with the acct i can log into the game with lol.

On 10/5/2018 at 12:52 PM, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thank you!

yea, they are but when they reply to serious tickets with "I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time." when we cant log into the website thats is pretty unprofessional. Some support staff guy trying to get his completed ticket count up by just telling people that they are shit out of luck.

Dont worry brother they lock my crafter ..... and my friend character ( my friend he just start he doesnt even know how to play L2 he is coming from WoW) same day they lock us , we made tickets but still nothing we dont know the reason, as i write to ticket am not worry about why you lock my 16lvl char because is easy to reach again 16lvl (But give me Reason for that lock ) 

Archived