Sign in to follow this  
franzua

Something to have in mind

franzua    1

Hi , 

I do not understand why to open another server, there are only 500 people in aden playing and the lineage is to play as a team, with 500 people that will not be able to do, you can not even see those 500 .

I think we need transfer free the progress to talking island or giran server  :S 

InVizO    9

Nah, it's too easy to exp on Aden then transfer to a full server.  Would not be fair to the others that are sticking it out there, transferring the opposite way is fine though

franzua    1
2 minutes ago, InVizO said:

Nah, it's too easy to exp on Aden then transfer to a full server.  Would not be fair to the others that are sticking it out there, transferring the opposite way is fine though

What is the purpose of playing alone? because that's what happens I'm playing alone, the 500 that there are many afks or people who do not speak

franzua    1
20 minutes ago, Vyndir said:

the aden server is pretty much dead by now

yes , im bored to play , im lvl 20 and play alone , this is not funny :/

• Like 1

Vyndir    24
1 minute ago, franzua said:

yes , im bored to play , im lvl 20 and play alone , this is not funny :/

yeah, from 1 to 16 lvl and no one ever talk or anything, l2 classic is not intended to play alone, its boring.

franzua    1
1 minute ago, Vyndir said:

yeah, from 1 to 16 lvl and no one ever talk or anything, l2 classic is not intended to play alone, its boring.

im waiting for some gm , and solve the problem , i dont want play more alone xD

Vyndir    24
1 minute ago, franzua said:

im waiting for some gm , and solve the problem , i dont want play more alone xD

you are going to wait a loooong time! They said that is not going to be a fix, thats why they add up the Aden server. This made me mad because i want to play this game so bad but is unplayable.

Nsidia    0

I think I'm going to settle in Aden. TI is on EST time be good for me, but it's full, 500-600 people in queue at any given time. Giran is on central European time GMT+1. Aden is basically Central US time GMT-8. Not ideal but better than EU time.

Neko    3

Trying to make clan of active so far got almost 20 ppl. We are also friendly with another clan in will make ally in the distance future or a larger clan depending how things go. If any clans wanna come to our discord work stuff out or solo players feel free to msg neko in game. We can all party up etc. Some ppl trying to get to 20 atm but by the end of the weekend should be some decent groups going I hope. 

xxxharambae    0

i was in T.I. but friends swapped and i had to move over,  seems like most english speakers are only talking in clan lmao, once i put myself out there i managed to find clans with people talking in discord,  one is full and pretty active mostly in discord the other is new and growing. aden had like 2.3k people at the highest point i saw over the weekend. there are tons of boxes and bots tho so i think real numbers are closer to 1/3 

SantaClaus    0

I don't know what problem you guys have, in finding other people? I started a clan yesterday, and in around 10 minutes, the clan was full, and we are already very active. Going to the hunt together, lvling together. Had no experience of "alone on a server".
Maaaybe... you are very picky in finding new people to play with? :P