BUGS Fix ONLY NEXT WEEK? Urgent!!

Almost

https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringEnjoyableGoldfishCoolCat

@Juji are u serious about this? The problem with
spiritshot is very serious! Mages are not progressing like the rest of the classes... This fix will come only next week??? Its a simple problem to solve! Just put a npc exchaning novice SS for spiritshot novice and done for now! The quest that takes some more time (lol) u can fix only next week.  BUT THE MAGES NEED THE 2.1K SPIRITSHOTS THAT THEY HAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE!  

Are u guys forcing us to buy SSNG from l2shop or just give up from the class mage. Or leave the game etc etc

Please, give a proper answer for this problem.

• L2 Team

The issue is being investigated by the dev team as a top priority along with the queue system issue. I am looking into what we can do now to address the spiritshot problem for players who are impacted. Apologies for inconvenience!

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

The issue is being investigated by the dev team as a top priority along with the queue system issue. I am looking into what we can do now to address the spiritshot problem for players who are impacted. Apologies for inconvenience!

@Juji stop the crap. You will looking into the problem? NCsoft is looking into the problem in your own 14 y.o. game? This is not a new product, and you are selling it for a real money. 

I want my money back. I am off, this is a joke and waste of my time. 

Just now, Juji said:

Thanks for the answer. But there's no way that u can make something for us BEFORE next week? Like today or tomorrow? I mean, fighters got their SS normally, and the mages not. This is just breaking the balance in game...  
If the DEV team found the problem today, the fix come in the same time or just next week too? How works?

Just come in game and make yourself the manual trade for now then, at least u can help some mages progress, lol  xD

1 hour ago, Juji said:

easy! just free 1k blessed for everyone!

2 hours ago, PegonHoun said:

easy! just free 1k blessed for everyone!

1k blessed wont compensate this whole time lost grinding without shots...

They have to put a NPC trading 1-1   (1 novice soulshot for 1 novice spiritshot or even blessed) and give for all the mages some empower scrolls and acumen. Then we can grind back the lost time

1 hour ago, Hime said:

We've added Spiritshots in the Shop for 0 Ncoin in the meantime for this issue.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4011-spiritshot-bundle-available-on-shop-for-0-ncoin/

What about the fact that client shuts you down after a 800 people queue?

Even BEFORE the queue ends

Even WHILE putting the pin?

Even when trying to create a character?

And the fact that Chronicle pack buyers bypasses this all along?

I have 3 accounts, only one of them has the chronicle pack bought, and thats the only account that i dont need to log in 4-6 times to be able to enter.

This is a really shameful practice and a lot of people are gonna leave your server if this continues.

@Juji @Hime

Archived