Adena/drop x0.25?

okipvp

Everyone is getting 0.25 adena and drop compared to a traditional x1 rate server. Doing every quest will only give you 20k when you reach level 20.

Plus, you are selling extra adena/drop/spoil for cash.

If you guys don't fix this, you will end up losing every player, do not miss this chance to bring old Lineage 2 back from the death.

We have 20k a when lv 20 because the Game give us newbie Q to lv up 20. If you want more money when lv 20, do no Quest, grind like the old day plus repeat Q.. you should have ~ 100k a when lv 20 and mat like old day. If i do Q even in the 20 player chase a mob, i could still lv up to 20 in 7 -8 h play. That is 5x faster than normal 1x so adena is less than 5 time is normal.

18 minutes ago, NgocDiep said:

We have 20k a when lv 20 because the Game give us newbie Q to lv up 20. If you want more money when lv 20, do no Quest, grind like the old day plus repeat Q.. you should have ~ 100k a when lv 20 and mat like old day. If i do Q even in the 20 player chase a mob, i could still lv up to 20 in 7 -8 h play. That is 5x faster than normal 1x so adena is less than 5 time is normal.

This is absolutely not like the old day and drops are far worse. You will definitely not have 100k by 20 grinding like "the old days" This is a straight up lie. 

is this logicaly implemented ? hiting level 28 u get around 40k adena? And u spend 30k only for 1 book which is recharge :D 

Where is something to enjoy the game? Buy 1 piece of NO GRADE crap for yourself? some potion or portal scroll? No u cant because u wasted all for being able to use 1 mandatory skill for party with nuker :D  Ok now comparison to 4game EU official server when it went up few years ago. I hited lvl 40 and i managed to get D grade bow. In here ill stay with NG till 60 ....

if adena stays as it is just lower price in shop ffs

2 hours ago, NgocDiep said:

I leveled my orc. He is 19 lvl.

I did 1 quest for exp and it was where u get weapons, and later on only quest for adena which gives no exp.

Guess how much I saved.))

I saved 25k gold, if I sell rings,mats, short spear edge I will maximum have 35k. ) not the fokan 100k gold for sure ?????

8 hours ago, okipvp said:

Everyone is getting 0.25 adena and drop compared to a traditional x1 rate server. Doing every quest will only give you 20k when you reach level 20.

If you guys don't fix this, you will end up losing every player, do not miss this chance to bring old Lineage 2 back from the death.

AGREE

"Working as intended"... NCSoft have deliberately nerfed adena and drops so that only VIP4 are receiving at traditional levels... its absolutely disgusting that they have screwed us over but then again, it is 2018 and everything is linked to corporate greed and exorbitant pay packets for CEO's

Basically, if you aint VIP4 you are screwed and even still, you wont have enough adena to do anything and will still need to buy SS from the shop..

Seems NCSoft cant be trusted to run a classic server.. to many shady practices going on.. Reminds me of XP Throttling in Destiny 2... sickening

19 minutes ago, Tetsuo said:

"Working as intended"... NCSoft have deliberately nerfed adena and drops so that only VIP4 are receiving at traditional levels... its absolutely disgusting that they have screwed us over but then again, it is 2018 and everything is linked to corporate greed and exorbitant pay packets for CEO's

Basically, if you aint VIP4 you are screwed and even still, you wont have enough adena to do anything and will still need to buy SS from the shop..

Seems NCSoft cant be trusted to run a classic server.. to many shady practices going on.. Reminds me of XP Throttling in Destiny 2... sickening

Uh the rates are not any better with vip4, I am level 28 with 32k adena and I havent bought anything from the npc shop aside from a 14k bow.  I still have all my mats but still.

With the extra boost in the XP rates, even if the drop rates were the same as L2 when it first launched, you'd still be broke. We are leveling at least 2x as fast as before, in some cases even faster, and the drop rates are, at least, 25% of what they used to be, This is a cash grab on NCSoft's part. Get as much money from nostalgic gamers as they can before they all quit because they can't afford decent D grade armor well into C-grade or maybe even B Grade.

The RMT bots are already here, the economy is going to be wrecked in a couple of weeks.

FIX IT BEFORE 80% POPULATION LEAVE.... cus i dont want to play on a dead server. And also windy hill mobs give on level 25;  250 exp compared to ol mahum abandoned camp (lvl20) 1.250 on full runes. Dont tell me its not a bug also

I just dont know how they did this problem with 1.5.version... its and old client version.. should be works without any problems.. They just modified TO MUCH.. why needed nerf the adena drop rate to 0.25x..  Im very angry and dissapointed. Its weekend and i planning to play as much as i can .. but ADENA makes it nosense..    

NCSoft got greedy and basically screwed the playerbase over to pursue profits...
Did they really think they could get away with this????

If nothing changes by next week, im done... ill say screw you all and uninstall....

28 minutes ago, Kaso said:

FIX IT BEFORE 80% POPULATION LEAVE.... cus i dont want to play on a dead server. And also windy hill mobs give on level 25;  250 exp compared to ol mahum abandoned camp (lvl20) 1.250 on full runes. Dont tell me its not a bug also

Insane, Just Insane, why did they have to mess up the rates, could have leaved everything 1x

16 hours ago, okipvp said:

There's no need to make these post anymore. This drop rate was done by design. Stop and really think about it. The VIP and the shop is the reason for the drop rate.  Play the game until you feel like is no longer worth your time (Or money). In a few months, you'll have one server and 2 big clans left playing anyways.

1 minute ago, Jrock said:

There's no need to make these post anymore. This drop rate was done by design. Stop and really think about it. The VIP and the shop is the reason for the drop rate.  Play the game until you feel like is no longer worth your time (Or money). In a few months, you'll have one server and 2 big clans left playing anyways.

"was done by design" does it change anything? If it was just the drop rate it would be fine, its also exp/sp and adena pureo non sense of some stronger monsters giving less adena and exp than weaker ones, rates are broken and truly need fix.

Jrock tell me whats the point of playing if after 30 -40 hourse spend in game you dont have a single drop to trade with other players which makes mmorpg games what they are? Interactional and about items.

Archived