Forums

Adena/drop x0.25?

okipvp

8 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

"was done by design" does it change anything? If it was just the drop rate it would be fine, its also exp/sp and adena pureo non sense of some stronger monsters giving less adena and exp than weaker ones, rates are broken and truly need fix.

I do agree with you. What I'm saying is this. They change the rates to force you and me to spend money, 'done by design'. they making money right now. Players are being forced to buy the pack and shots. So no point on posting in regards to something that was done by there own design. To make money.

4 minutes ago, Kaso said:

Jrock tell me whats the point of playing if after 30 -40 hourse spend in game you dont have a single drop to trade with other players which makes mmorpg games what they are? Interactional and about items.

I do agree with you guys. I'm just saying no point on posting when they making money with this rate. they won't change it. If they do, it will be when the money stops coming in.

• Moderators

Greetings!

Due to the very high number of players discussing this topic, we have decided to close this thread and centralize the discussion in the following thread :

We take this opportunity to remind you to discuss the game, please remember to always keep your posts civil and respectful towards one another and to respect our forum's Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your feedback!

Archived