When fixing the Adena drop rate - make sure it's done properly.

I agree match the same drop rate and xp rate as old L2, BUT u will also have to pay for teleport, drop items on death, no free armor, no free weapon, no level 20 in a few hours, fishing must be manual, swim or take the boat ferry to save money as opposed to spending it on teleports, Manual soulshots, No L2 store, etc all for a subscription of 15$ a month. 

Basically all the adena sinks from old L2 with a required subscription to play.

No more free rice crybabies. This is Lineage 2.

18 minutes ago, Mirabilla said:

I agree match the same drop rate and xp rate as old L2, BUT u will also have to pay for teleport, drop items on death, no free armor, no free weapon, no level 20 in a few hours, fishing must be manual, swim or take the boat ferry to save money as opposed to spending it on teleports, Manual soulshots, No L2 store, etc all for a subscription of 15$ a month. 

Basically all the adena sinks from old L2 with a required subscription to play.

No more free rice crybabies. This is Lineage 2.

Them making the game faster from 0 – 20 is part of the problem. So in some ways it would be better to remove the quests/help but broken rates Adena/Drops/Spoils effects everything and not just 0 – 20, why on earth cant you people see that ?

59 minutes ago, Saffi said:

Them making the game faster from 0 – 20 is part of the problem. So in some ways it would be better to remove the quests/help but broken rates Adena/Drops/Spoils effects everything and not just 0 – 20, why on earth cant you people see that ?

How on earth is it better to increase the adena/drops/spoils effects when the adena u receive will be negligible after u pour all your adena on the old money sinks the game had with a required monthly subscription? After which the same people who cry about their lack of adena/drops/spoils now will be the same ones crying about the old money sinks, a required subscription to play, and increased time that it takes you to progress and level up.

Thats like your boss giving you a raise, but you realize that you’re not making anymore money than before because food prices gone up, your rent has increased, gas prices went up, you pay more taxes etc.

So you go back from A to B so that you can go back to A again?

You simply cannot please everyone so ncsoft should simply ignore these whiny little kids and either they enjoy a free to play game or go back to their casual carebear games because it’s already easy as it is now.

If your boss doesn't give you enough money then you either find another job or find a second one besides the main one, or at least this is what some do. That translates in either quitting L2 or finding 3rd party members (websites) to provide you with what you need. This is what L2 was about so far.

22 minutes ago, Mirabilla said:

How on earth is it better to increase the adena/drops/spoils effects when the adena u receive will be negligible after u pour all your adena on the old money sinks the game had with a required monthly subscription? After which the same people who cry about their lack of adena/drops/spoils now will be the same ones crying about the old money sinks, a required subscription to play, and increased time that it takes you to progress and level up.

Thats like your boss giving you a raise, but you realize that you’re not making anymore money than before because food prices gone up, your rent has increased, gas prices went up, you pay more taxes etc.

So you go back from A to B so that you can go back to A again?

You simply cannot please everyone so ncsoft should simply ignore these whiny little kids and either they enjoy a free to play game or go back to their casual carebear games because it’s already easy as it is now.

No one is asking for x10 rates just what classic should be. The way you make it sound we are all asking for a x10 server thats not the case.

17 minutes ago, beleaua said:

If your boss doesn't give you enough money then you either find another job or find a second one besides the main one, or at least this is what some do. That translates in either quitting L2 or finding 3rd party members (websites) to provide you with what you need. This is what L2 was about so far.

Ok bad analogy, it’s like the bank in every country printing x2 more money but the prices on everything also increase x2.

How does that fix anything?

15 minutes ago, beleaua said:

++++

Open your eyes people and NCSoft!

You have an almost unprecedented (on english servers) opportunity 5k+ players on TI 4k+ on giran and like 700 on aden yesterday night.

If u do nothing, you will have altogether 2k players. Up to u...

so you dont see the problem that they essentially broke dwarfs by shooting the economy on the head and providing materials through the l2 store? a race just got totally murdered by nothing you wanna craft? just level up your own dwarf and by the materials for the weapon/armor

and those that remain free to play will have no choice but to increase the price to infinity because they cant sustain their own loses to get the materials...essentially driving in a few months the game into the pit but in the process making a lot of money and not giving a single bleep about the users despite the fact that few changes in the long run will sustain a bigger userbase...

26 minutes ago, Mirabilla said:

Ok bad analogy, it’s like the bank in every country printing x2 more money but the prices on everything also increase x2.

How does that fix anything?

Another REALLY bad example. This is more accurate to your example 

banks take 50-75% of your earnings and sell things like you are earning 100% - why? Because if you look at buying d grade wep or no grade soul shots it’s still normal value not 50% less likenour drop rate

36 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

so you dont see the problem that they essentially broke dwarfs by shooting the economy on the head and providing materials through the l2 store? a race just got totally murdered by nothing you wanna craft? just level up your own dwarf and by the materials for the weapon/armor

and those that remain free to play will have no choice but to increase the price to infinity because they cant sustain their own loses to get the materials...essentially driving in a few months the game into the pit but in the process making a lot of money and not giving a single bleep about the users despite the fact that few changes in the long run will sustain a bigger userbase...

WHAT MATERIALS BRO????

23 LVLS I DIDNT EARN 50 SILVER COINS!!! TO BUY CHEAPEST THING FOR SILVER COINS THAT COSTS A 100 OF THEM, AND GIVES LIKE 100 STEM

CAN U OPEN UR FN EYES PLS?

no, ncsoft plan is different. They created a new p2w game.
They dont buff the players that pay money and purchase: they just nerf every1 to the ground who dont pay

And if u use soulshots becoz of that you are 2x stronger than any1 who doesnt pay, coz they cant afford it :D
Thats the real pay2win and it even tricked me i didnt recognise it until now.

You say p2w u expect to see like weapons and armor sets in store... no

soulshot is p2w if no1 else can buy it from adena.

28 minutes ago, Cardano said:

WHAT MATERIALS BRO????

23 LVLS I DIDNT EARN 50 SILVER COINS!!! TO BUY CHEAPEST THING FOR SILVER COINS THAT COSTS A 100 OF THEM, AND GIVES LIKE 100 STEM

CAN U OPEN UR FN EYES PLS?

no, ncsoft plan is different. They created a new p2w game.
They dont buff the players that pay money and purchase: they just nerf every1 to the ground who dont pay

And if u use soulshots becoz of that you are 2x stronger than any1 who doesnt pay, coz they cant afford it :D
Thats the real pay2win and it even tricked me i didnt recognise it until now.

You say p2w u expect to see like weapons and armor sets in store... no

soulshot is p2w if no1 else can buy it from adena.

perhaps you are suffering from buyers remorse i understand it happens all the time with iphone users too 

but dont try to be a smartass we didnt started playing lineage 2 now you know 

silver coins are not gamebreaking, and no dorfs are not murdered by the silver coins but by spoil chances being equal to 0

Whether i have buyers remorse has nothing to do with this issue.

And even tho i have (who wouldnt regret buying into this?) if theymake some changes, than this might be sustainable in the long run

I totally agree with @Cardano!!

I have been playing with Classic client 5 years ago. 

This adena rate is very very low.. should say around 0.25x .  I wont buy top NG weapon when i reach lv20 but atlest want to buy back my shots what i already spent it to lvlup.. i cant even buy back arrows which is 2 adena /each..   Calssic not about HARD OR EASY... i cant go step by step becuse of ADENA ISSUE!! IF gms says Here you need to buy SHOTS by EURO or DOLLAR i woudnt join here.. 

• Moderators

Greetings!

Due to the very high number of players discussing this topic, we have decided to close this thread and centralize the discussion in the following thread :

We take this opportunity to remind you to discuss the game, please remember to always keep your posts civil and respectful towards one another and to respect our forum's Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your feedback!

Archived