1k players in queue to no results

8 horas tentando logar, para me divertir e o jogo simplesmente não loga!!! conserta isso logo, não é todo mundo que tem dinheiro para donatar o VIP para não enfrentar a fila!!!

8 hours trying to log in, to have fun and the game simply does not loga !!! fix it soon, it's not everyone who has the money to purchase the VIP to not face the queue !!!

disconnect the afk and secondary accounts of the game
many people can not play
everybody has that problem for so many secondary accounts
I saw up to 4 accounts that a person used
6000 online accounts divided by 4(1 player,4 acc)
the result all the people who can not enter

many people can not play

irmão, entenda. Minha party está jogando no talking, qual sentido de apenas eu ir para o servidor aden só por causa da incompetência dos criadores do clássic de botar um servidor descente para os players jogar?

brother, understand. My party is playing without talking, what is your sense of server for the incompetence of the creators of the click of a downward server for the players to play?

They don't give a shit about us. Why would they need to fix this? They only want us to pay for VIP, so we don't have this issue. They are making money from this.  It's crazy. You spend 4 hours trying to log in. People will start leaving the server soon if they don't fix this. And then they will be left with the bots.

On 10/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, tinchooo said:

many people can not play

Go to Aden dude and stop spamming this in every thread... also.. the game the drop rates are broken so that u know before u start.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:07 PM, Gauge said:

Aden server exists.  If all 1k people stopped being sheeple and went to aden, aden wouldn't be so scary.

7 hours ago, Leemado said:

Go to Aden dude and stop spamming this in every thread... also.. the game the drop rates are broken so that u know before u start.

Should I DM you guys to buy me and my group the VIP/chronicle packs so we can move over to aden?

Because NCWest is not supporting a realistic approach to the issue (if you opened a box or used 1 scroll/pot, you cant transfer your pack, and VIP is lost no matter what)

Archived