Forums

Account block

• L2 Team

We are experiencing high volumes of tickets right now. We have every available agent working through this. Each ticket is being answered in the order it's received. A team member will get to your ticket as soon as they can. In the mean time, please do not bump your ticket as it only prolongs an answer to your issue.

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

We are experiencing high volumes of tickets right now. We have every available agent working through this. Each ticket is being answered in the order it's received. A team member will get to your ticket as soon as they can. In the mean time, please do not bump your ticket as it only prolongs an answer to your issue.

well i sent a ticket through the website on the account i couldnt login with. When they recived the ticket and answered it they just blocked it. So i couldnt read the answer at all. Now im locked out for suspicious behaviour lol. And probably have to wait 3-4 days more. 

15 minutes ago, Hime said:

Dear Hime. We really don't need an answer from support. The things we need it's reason  of block,  unlock our accounts and the last amends for wasted time on runes / sitting here on forum instead of exp. I would like to tell u that one of our cp mate is very addicted and after you lock his account he just destoryed his LCD (It's not joke). We focused start and spent much coins to being in top, not waiting answer of support.

Same thing here, got my account blocked. Unless dual boxing is not allowed? thats the only reason i can think of. But if its not allowed, why allow logging in with x2 accounts from the same IP and blocking only after a good ~6hours.

gl, after +30h waiting for an answer, I received email asking for more info, lets lose the weekend because of server protection bug =) 4 of my CPs chars are locked.
Please @Hime @Juji create a forum post telling what infos we should send in the *first email* so we don't need to double our waiting time and your work.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, RangerMike415 said:

I had 6 six accounts 2 computers.  I had issues where none of the accounts could not log into the website but some could get into the game.  They fixed everything in about 4 days.  Just be patient.

how to be patient, when u spent 150 dolars to be top and u have to w8 2nd day w/o any info

23 hours ago, FzConsParty said:

who will back wasted time, we invested 100dolars per head to being in top, waste of money

22 hours ago, FzConsParty said:

. I would like to tell u that one of our cp mate is very addicted and after you lock his account he just destoryed his LCD (It's not joke).

12 minutes ago, FZgroup said:

how to be patient, when u spent 150 dolars to be top and u have to w8 2nd day w/o any info

10 hours ago, FZgroup said:

u bleeping really wisdom, do u think we spent total 400 dollars to risk ban cuz of cheats? 

Yeah... i mean botting would be crazy behaviour right?

11 hours ago, swsinger said:

4 accounts of our CP are blocked as well for no reason.

Please think of some compensation! @Hime @Juji

Right now we are missing double exp weekend event, free spiritshot packs and we will fall behind with the lvl.

and this poor guy... the double xp event isn't on the classic servers it's on the "live" servers... lmao

@Hime @Juji Please help, It's not about me. Our CP mate who got blocked with us after today's answer from support (who give no reason of block and didn't help at all), said he will kill hiself tomorrow if no any answer. I know it may be for u guys funny or u may think it's a joke. But it's really not... Please help us to keep him alive. I dont understand his addict to L2 also, but case is about human life... 

Ban for nothing. 

Fcking 2 days waiting for answer from NC$oft support, and they want verify my account.  :

Hello,

I would be happy to assist you with your concern. However before we proceed, we would need to verify your account first. Please provide as much of the below information as possible.

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

If the information you provided is not sufficient, we will be requesting for additional information in order to investigate your issue further.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Robin
NCSOFT Support Team

Im using that accound since NC$oft open Chronos...  purchase many coins,  spend many euros and $$$$  and now that ?  They should write to me next time:  "with best wishes for our regular customer" 

Probably i will wait next 2 days for answer 

Same, 2 days to answer such things...

Hello,

I would be happy to assist you with your concern. However before we proceed, we would need to verify your account first. Please provide as much of the below information as possible.

• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well. 
• Provide location (City and Country) at the time of account creation.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?

If the information you provided is not sufficient, we will be requesting for additional information in order to investigate your issue further.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Jun
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived