All my accounts were locked

xDraco2

I really didn't wanted to created a new topic about this issue, there are 2 days I'm waiting for an answer from support and nothing until now although. All my 3 accounts were locked for suspicion activity, but I've never used any kind of cheat or bot on this game or any another as u can see there. There is no reason to locked my accounts. I've sent a ticket to support, but it seems that they don't give a s... to us.

Please, there are many players needing help cause of the same problem. Don't forget us!

ticket (22032670)

you better create another account buddy, since my main account got flagged for no reason as suspicious and they locked it back in 2015, to this day i couldn't unlock the account, i just made a new one.. i've NEVER used anything illegal and i know my pc, i know what to do, i'm not a dumb to run a game with another program open as they said that could've been, running the game with background programs that may cause this issue.. but i mean, just create a new one and move foward i guess.. save your sanity and time.

Archived