The client will be closed. Do you want to continue?

Kaoz

I can't log in since friday either :(

Probably during normal weekdays it'll be better, since less people will be playing. And I hope they open more servers soon. Lot's of people are coming back to relive the good old memmories :)

43 minutes ago, Skyes said:

I can't log in since friday either :(

Probably during normal weekdays it'll be better, since less people will be playing. And I hope they open more servers soon. Lot's of people are coming back to relive the good old memmories :)

They did open a new one, Aden server.
But people are not gonna transfer because they don't want to lose their chronicle packs and lose money. 

1 hour ago, PastTimeParadie said:

Come on! 3 days trying to log in,this is stupid! Do something or at least, give us an answer, would it be a server for vip people only? fine, we leave, but tell something! its frustating

jajaja, in spanish we have the phrase "el que calla otorga"... 

the translation would be ... "silence is consent"

ncsoft the player is in the queue of 800 player several times getting to stay 2 to 3 hours trying to log and can not, why in the end it takes disconect,
this is a total lack of respect with the player, solve it because this is a lack of respect with the player.

or at least remove the pin code because while the player is wasting time putting the code takes disconect on the select char screen.

Well guys, I was thinking.
I think the maximum capacity for a Lineage 2 server is around 6 thousand players. That is what Talking Island already have. I'm not sure if they are able to increase that number, and I am not sure if that number will diminish (ppl will leave).

We are given 2 options: Make a massive request for them to increase the player capacity per server (I don't know how, but I am pretty sure it is capped at around 6k players), or start playing in the new servers (like Aden). But I'm not sure if thats a good option, since if more people come in, Aden will soon be full as well, and we will have the same problem to login at it as we do to log in to Talking Island.

So I am not really sure how to proceed. Been a week since I was last able to log in :(

Maybe we should all start sending Support Tickets?

EDIT: I should state that most people say that NCSoft is doing this on purpose so only the VIP players can play (hence forcing people to buy Vip) but, as I read, even VIP players cannot log in when the server is full, so that is not the case.

5 hours ago, Skyes said:

EDIT: I should state that most people say that NCSoft is doing this on purpose so only the VIP players can play (hence forcing people to buy Vip) but, as I read, even VIP players cannot log in when the server is full, so that is not the case.

On top of that...you have to be able to log in to get the VIP status...since you have to spend nccoin in the ingame store......so they are actually screwing themselves over as well...does not make sence :P

14 hours ago, Narisha said:

On top of that...you have to be able to log in to get the VIP status...since you have to spend nccoin in the ingame store......so they are actually screwing themselves over as well...does not make sence :P

Exactly.

So that argument that they are doing this on purpose to sell VIPs is invalid.
I think they are just having a bad time adjusting to the amount of players. Guess they were not expecting this amount of players to come back to the game. Gotta give it a few more days for things to settle :)

On 13-10-2018 at 10:27 AM, Skyes said:

Exactly.

So that argument that they are doing this on purpose to sell VIPs is invalid.
I think they are just having a bad time adjusting to the amount of players. Guess they were not expecting this amount of players to come back to the game. Gotta give it a few more days for things to settle :)

the current que on talking island though.....holy hell...

Best way to deal with it in my oppinion is opening up another server on the same timezone and offer free transfers from talking island and maybe even giran to the new server for like a week, payed service after that. (just to keep NCWest happy)

Archived