Spiritshot Bundle Available On Shop for 0 NCoin

Hime

• L2 Team

We appreciate everyone's patience as we've worked to find a solution for the Take a Spiritshots Pack quest reward bug. While we're still working on a permanent solution to the issue (which we're currently expecting we'll be able to finalize and implement next week) we are in the meantime making a Spiritshot bundle available on the Shop for 0 NCoin. The bundle contains 3,000 Spiritshots, covering the three quest rewards and more. Once purchased you'll need to claim it from an in-game Dimensional Merchant.

Grab your Spiritshot bundle here: http://store.lineage2.com/store/detail?goodsNo=9600051&categoryPath=1_7

Thanks again for your patience!

For these and other issues, please be sure to keep an eye on the Known Issues thread here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-1042018/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well cant claim these because of website login bug "Something went wrong on our end, please try again later" @Hime i was able to create a new account and randomly get into forums again.... but logging into the game is np its just the stupid website account maint wont login meaning i cant load anything to my account coins nothing.

Just now, Obiwancci said:

i'm getting free spiritshots and i didnt do the quests lol , so i need to do the quests for soulshots but for spiritshots its free?

when u finish quest which starts at level 15 u have option to choose between spiritshots and soulshots but whatever u chose it was giving you soulshots that's why they came up with spiritshot bundle idea.
when you do that quest you'll get soulshots if u want

Just now, NeonGrave said:

when u finish quest which starts at level 15 u have option to choose between spiritshots and soulshots but whatever u chose it was giving you soulshots that's why they came up with spiritshot bundle idea.
when you do that quest you'll get soulshots if u want

yes i know, but now i can use my low level mage bcs of the free spiritshots and don't do these quests lol n.n 

4 minutes ago, Obiwancci said:

i'm getting free spiritshots and i didnt do the quests lol , so i need to do the quests for soulshots but for spiritshots its free?

Yes, because right now when selecting spiritshots from the quest it gives you ss instead. This is the best bandaid available to help players with this issue. Don’t be “that guy” and complain about not getting double ss when others couldn’t get any sps.

2 days 4 hours tried to log in and nothing 5 seconds seriously that so do not even want to pessos with ping medio from other countries play? Vcs ten nocao or sera ue that and to pass the vip ahead of the queue? Lack of respect with the players of other regions because it does not put ip block at once like the European lack of respect for players ...

Archived