Spiritshot Bundle Available On Shop for 0 NCoin

Hime

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Greetings!

If you are unable to log into our website and/or the game, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support by email using the mail associated with your NCSOFT account: support@ncsoft.com

Thank you!

11 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you are unable to log into our website and/or the game, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support by email using the mail associated with your NCSOFT account: support@ncsoft.com

Thank you!

submitted a ticket on this myself over 48 hours ago still no response and still locked out of all my accounts on the website.... my friend as submit ticket about not being able to log into website that is getting "something went wrong on our end, please try again later." and support replied "I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time." basically saying no time to help him. That is not an acceptable response to someone trying to give your company money via ncoins.

Please, implement a way to trade the spiritshot from one char to another in the same account. Or make it so that we can buy it once per character, not once per account. Else it does not really compensate for the quest (which can be done by every char...). I'm with my second char now, to be my main cause of second guessing, and I don't have access to spirit shots...

On 6.10.2018 at 2:16 AM, KinGin said:

Now it's going to shoot!
But I have a question !? Wanna take time to get the spiritshots ??? Why is it impossible to log in :(

i guess lots of people want to play the game and they're swarming in. :D 

I have a problem with this, i had to make another pj in Aden server because in Talking it was really hard and annoying to log in. And i made another healer, so i need spiritshots and the quest is still bugged. But when i try to claim the 3k sipirits (with my pj in Aden sv) i cant because is a 1 time buy, are you for real.?

First i had to make a new player and start over and now i cant even claim the spirits...Is there going to be a fix or another way to claim it that i dont know, pls let me know, thx.

PD: sorry my english.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:31 AM, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thank you!

72 hours still no response from support, still cant log in to any of my main account on the website.

19 horas atrás, Jelouu disse:

<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> Aden porque no Era da conversa muito difícil e chato o login. E eu fiz outro curandeiro, então eu preciso de spiritshots ea quest ainda está com bug. Mas quando eu tento reivindicar o 3k sipirits (com o nome completo em Aden sv) não é porque é uma compra de 1 vez, você é de verdade.

A primeira vez que você faz um novo jogo e começa de novo e agora eu não consigo nem reivindicar os espíritos ... Tem uma correção ou outra maneira de reivindicar-me que eu não sei, pls me avise, thx.

PD: desculpe meu inglês.

I'm with the same problem, I have several accounts that can not get spiritshots on the other server, site only leaves one by email, if you sort the login queues on the talking island, you end the problem, keep playing it, or allow the spiritshots to pander once again on a different server.

Archived