Newbie helper quest is bugged

Scarce

I was doing the newbie helper quest in talking island. After i got the two earrings from Harrys at temple of Einhasad, he told me to go weapon merchant Lector but he didnt give me the quest because i was level 14 (not level 15).

After that, the quest series was erased, and a duplicate quest appeared at the newbie helper. I can pick up that quest but it sends me to the same old blacksmith NPC Altran, who tells me the quest is completed...! And I cannot pick the quest sequel...

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 10:21 AM, sunbreaker7 said:

NPC named Altran in Talking island village is bugged with any and every quest that involves talking to him. All he says is that the quest has already been complited. I can't continue to do any quest involving him.

i did my spoiler 2nd class quest but it was 2 weeks ago .  maybe u just talk to the wrong NPC?

On 11/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, zzzzzzzz said:

i did my spoiler 2nd class quest but it was 2 weeks ago .  maybe u just talk to the wrong NPC?

That is very unlikely, I do recognize the NPC and its name and have tried multiple quests involving him. When it comes to quests, I have played lineage 2 for over 9 years back in the days and these quests are no stranger to me even now. Even the websites which guide with quests talk about this exact NPC in talking island, so there is no mistaking it.

Archived