Forums

Please Welcome Our Moderation Team!

• L2 Team

Hi all,

We’re expanding our moderation team that currently assists on the Blade & Soul and WildStar forums to now also cover the Lineage II Live and Lineage II Classic forums.

The moderators are here primarily to enforce the Forum Code of Conduct, and will also provide some responses and guidance for common questions. Worry not—Juji and I will still be here and posting. The moderators will be helping us ensure the forums remain organized, productive, and fun. They’re also actively reading and reporting on the discussions you’re having, which will help us gather more feedback and make more recommendations on changes and fixes for the game.

As a friendly reminder, please abstain from personal attacks, foul language, and abusive/disruptive behavior. Please be excellent to each other, and join me in welcoming Amraith, Aurinya, PhoenixMitra, and Onirique!

Thank you!

• Like 1

+1

Hime, your moderators obviously don't play Lineage 2. But maybe you could print out for them a screenshot of our server selection screen to put beside their keyboard. In this way they will know that if in a post a server "Aden" or "Talking Island" is mentioned, that thread should be moved to the Classic section :)

• Hime pinned this topic
  • L2 Team
On 10/7/2018 at 6:47 AM, Yidao said:

+1

Hime, your moderators obviously don't play Lineage 2. But maybe you could print out for them a screenshot of our server selection screen to put beside their keyboard. In this way they will know that if in a post a server "Aden" or "Talking Island" is mentioned, that thread should be moved to the Classic section :)

Hey Yidao,

The Moderation Team just started so give them a little time to get the hang of things. They are a wonderful group of people who are passionate about games. :D

To your point though, it was on my to do list to tell them the server names, but I forgot. Sigh. So much to do with so little time. >_<

Cheers!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey Yidao,

The Moderation Team just started so give them a little time to get the hang of things. They are a wonderful group of people who are passionate about games. :D

To your point though, it was on my to do list to tell them the server names, but I forgot. Sigh. So much to do with so little time. >_<

Cheers!

Thats great, would be nice to actually see them online before the year ends. So that we get to know them ^_^

• Moderators
On 10/7/2018 at 3:47 PM, Yidao said:

+1

Greetings!

We have started clearing out some of the Classic threads in the Live forums over the weekend, but there are so many threads to go through and just so much time in a day ;) Please feel free to use the Report button and flag Classic threads to us if you feel bothered by one or another that we missed :) Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Hime unpinned this topic