Should we just stop now?

jumbo

I played alot of classic lineage 2 from prelude to c3 and man this drop rate makes doing anything legit impossible.  Why would someone want to party to get 9 adena per kill? If you do the math would take 20,000 kills on a ol mahum commander in a 9 man party to make enough to buy a top no grade weapon. 

Yeah they made it hard for bots to get adena, but the bots literally spend none of their own time farming.  They turn on their PC and programs and then leave it untill it gets banned of has enough adena to sell.

And yes I am over level 25 and have the quest armor blah blah blah.  Doesn't change the fact that without selling mats and buying ss from the NCstore only from level 20 to 27 I have acquired 32k adena. 

1 minute ago, His_Royal_Yumness said:

join a 9 man party, stop using SS, save your money, play smart. stop expecting the game to set you up as a wealthy guy with every luxury able to be purchased. please reminder soulshots are a LUXURY.... "don't say it's too hard even if it's supposed to be a luxury it's still too low adenas!!" it's not too low adena, it's fine... drop rate and adena rate is fine.

Why the bleep would I join a party and stop buying ss from the store?  I would get 9x less adena. ss costs me 0 adena.

7 minutes ago, His_Royal_Yumness said:

ok when you are level 40 come back here and tell you have only 59,000 adena in your inventory :) 

I mean you are missing the point but ok.  I am trying to get the point across to you that I buy everything from the NCshop to save adena.  And I am not making any.  If you really feel like relying on finding a full item drop is a reliable way to progress and play, then well hats off to you.  Untill this game is fixed, my char is turning into a fishing bot.

2 days 4 hours tried to log in and nothing 5 seconds seriously that so do not even want to pessos with ping medio from other countries play? Vcs ten nocao or sera ue that and to pass the vip ahead of the queue? Lack of respect with the players of other regions because it does not put ip block at once like the European lack of respect for players ...

Archived