Tauti Dual / 2h - Blunt for ISS/Healer?

Astarot

My class is ISS (Principal) and Healer (Dual), is thinking of a weapon that can be used by both as PvP and PvE classes.
- ISS PvP use Blunt, in PvE use Sword, so Blunt turns out to be more interesting.
- Healer, apparently, can use any weapon (without esperitise in any).

Due to the high price of the weapons, basically I can only choose their own and improve it, I think we are thinking of Dual Blunt (Tauti) or Two Handed Blunt (Tauti).

I loved the ability to knock down Tauti guns for 3 seconds. For ISS, it really is beautiful, for the healer, I do not know....

Tauti's_One-handed_Axe_photo.jpg

Tauti's_Dual_Axe_photo.jpg

Tauti's_Two-handed_Axe_photo.jpg

3 hours ago, Astarot said:

My class is ISS (Principal) and Healer (Dual), is thinking of a weapon that can be used by both as PvP and PvE classes.
- ISS PvP use Blunt, in PvE use Sword, so Blunt turns out to be more interesting.
- Healer, apparently, can use any weapon (without esperitise in any).

Due to the high price of the weapons, basically I can only choose their own and improve it, I think we are thinking of Dual Blunt (Tauti) or Two Handed Blunt (Tauti).

I loved the ability to knock down Tauti guns for 3 seconds. For ISS, it really is beautiful, for the healer, I do not know....

How you came at conclusion that iss use blunt to pvp and sword to pve :)? Anyway, iss is a versatile toon....weapon is related to your play style. Tauti is a nice bugdet weapon and if you plan to do solo things(pve) in game you will encounter dificulties. Any bless +12 apo duals/2h sword/2h blunt/1h sword/1h blunt weapon is better then normal tauti. The only thing that keep the price up for tauti is the posibility to make a frenzy tauti weapon..that is another story. Dont fool yourself when see glowing iss toons in oly using tauti...they have so much more items and make things look easy.

Regarding Tauti weapons on healer ...its posible but only for pve. Tauti have melee stats and SA and that wont help your healer to be very effective in other situation the small pve.

31 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

How you came at conclusion that iss use blunt to pvp and sword to pve :)? Anyway, iss is a versatile toon....weapon is related to your play style. Tauti is a nice bugdet weapon and if you plan to do solo things(pve) in game you will encounter dificulties. Any bless +12 apo duals/2h sword/2h blunt/1h sword/1h blunt weapon is better then normal tauti. The only thing that keep the price up for tauti is the posibility to make a frenzy tauti weapon..that is another story. Dont fool yourself when see glowing iss toons in oly using tauti...they have so much more items and make things look easy.

Regarding Tauti weapons on healer ...its posible but only for pve. Tauti have melee stats and SA and that wont help your healer to be very effective in other situation the small pve.

If I have a Tattoo, is it easier to upgrade to a frenzy? How do I do this update?

It was what I feared, I'll have to spend on another weapon for Healer.

Blunt = + Power Skill
Sven = + Chance Critical (Only for Normal)

ISS only has real damage in Skills, his normal damage is ridiculous.

If you are taking about pvp then yes, iss do most damage with skils...in pve its diferent,  iss act like a small tyrr and most damage come from normal crit hits.

+power skill pasive from blunts is hilarious low and doesnt help a lot as you might imagine :). But, every little thing matter.

-its hard, you need 7-8 normal tauti weapons to upgrade to 1 frenzy tauti.

If you are Eva Saint maybe you can use it, but anyways its a wrong weapon for the healer, not for the type, but for SA (special abilities)... As you said, and we know it, healer no need a special weapon, so you can get a low R weapon (sword\blunt 1 handed+sigil so) put on it 3 SA and stop ;) (many use Body\Mystic\Acu) :)

3 hours ago, Nettare said:

If you are Eva Saint maybe you can use it, but anyways its a wrong weapon for the healer, not for the type, but for SA (special abilities)... As you said, and we know it, healer no need a special weapon, so you can get a low R weapon (sword\blunt 1 handed+sigil so) put on it 3 SA and stop ;) (many use Body\Mystic\Acu) :)

It would be profitable to get an R-weapon from 3 SA only to the mage.

My bad, you need 5 Tauti crystals...To get that  you have to crystalize normal tauti weapon(you can get 1, 2 or 3 fragments per weapon...but mostly 1) so, you need 1 normal tauti weapon+4 Tauti weapons to crystalise :) its 5 not 7...still hard and not cost eficient(with less 50 bil you can get a dark weapon +12).

https://l2wiki.com/Frenzied_Tauti's_Two-handed_Axe

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/01/2018 at 12:22 PM, Seneca said:

Use 2h axe because it has more p atk than 1h axe, it can be used with sos, it can be used to level titans/wynns, and because it is easier to sell than other tauti items

Dual Blunt work with SoS? (dual is 2h too)

• 2 weeks later...

I do not recommend to check the dmg when taking decision about the weapon. If you try to do dmg with ISS u picked the wrong class. (yes i know that there are ISSes with some dmg but this guy does not have Ruby 6 right with +16 pve)

U need requiem/apo dual sword or sword/shield (depends on class) with augument HP 1 SA HP and 2 SA HP/MP. U debuff and go back to stone to regen MP. If you hit anything u just waste soulshot and your adena. your goal is to run into the bunch of mobs debuff and not die from taking dmg or not die 1 hit on RB in instance.

ISS is about HP and short reuse of skills. This is how you help your party best. u don't deal dmg believe me and you will never be :D

u will never make name by dealing dmg. you will get name you can switch wiz/war harmony to DDs so they got shorter reuse on their tops skills, you put angel toch skill properly and timely and you debuff constantly and wisely. And you will not get be oneshot in AoE exp. that will open you door to any aspect of the game it offers.

For dual healer u need requiem  +4 with 2 SA (very cheap) to get hp/mp or HP and casting speed. It will do just fine for pve healing from lvl 85 to 150. If you got 300kk to lose you will get Blessed APO with 2 SA so you become a over equiped healer :D.  Healer need PVE/PVP guns +12 only for olly and that 10% extra HP that bloody/pvp gives. U don't need that.

Archived