Please ignore the complaints!

Boziggy

GMs thank you and the Dev department for this wonderful game! So happy to play Classic loving every step so far.

To those complaining - " Wahhh I cant afford Pots or SS Wahh I want everything handed to me Wahhh", calm down. This is very easy compared to the REAL L2 classic where you MANUALLY selected your SS when to use it becasue you were all too poor to afford it.  Where we had to run from TI to Gludin underwater through a bug becasue we couldn't afford the teleport costs. All of you who complain, do us all a favor and go back to Live server please we dont need them to dumb down the game for you.  

Just my 2 cents on the current state of this forum.

[Title and post edited for language]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used boats at harbor to move between village is my sweet experience when playing old L2, It's not because i couldn't afford it but i want to save my adena to buy a mid D gear. It's your choice play or not and please don't complain about the adena drop. L2 is a player driven the economic anyway.

Just now, NgocDiep said:

Used boats at harbor to move between village is my sweet experience when playing old L2, It's not because i couldn't afford it but i want to save my adena to buy a mid D gear. It's your choice play or not and please don't complain about the adena drop. L2 is a player driven the economic anyway.

Bro I am level 28,  Saved every adena I have earned since level 20 and have only bought ss from the ncshop.  I have 36k adena and make approximatly 4k adena per level, which is slowly going down as I get higher.  I moved from abandoned camp to cruma marsh and the monsters there drop less adena than AC did.  GL earning D grade anything because I am still using the 14k adena bow from the shop on talking island.  All of my xp has been solo too.  I turned in 800 AC quest items and was rewarded with 8k adena, so good luck to my good sir

42 minutes ago, jumbo said:

Bro I am level 28,  Saved every adena I have earned since level 20 and have only bought ss from the ncshop.  I have 36k adena and make approximatly 4k adena per level, which is slowly going down as I get higher.  I moved from abandoned camp to cruma marsh and the monsters there drop less adena than AC did.  GL earning D grade anything because I am still using the 14k adena bow from the shop on talking island.  All of my xp has been solo too.  I turned in 800 AC quest items and was rewarded with 8k adena, so good luck to my good sir

Just shows you ever played L2 Classic - Being lvl 20+ DOESNT MEAN YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET D GRADE 

- How about sitting here in the forums crying you actually go play the game - Also lvl 24 Wizard atm 

Can someone explain to me why these blinded white knights think having to manually use shots is HORRIBLE? I would fcking GLADLY do it manually if I could actually afford the bleep things. You guys are SO obsessed with the idea of it being hard that you can't accept that the rates are FAR too low and people are going to leave in droves in a week or two because they cannot upgrade anything to help them level or get supplies without paying real cash for them. Without the players your server will be shut down. The game could still be a hard grind while giving people the ability to earn shit in game at an acceptable rate. if you think rates were this low in classic you are just plain stupid. 

17 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

Can someone explain to me why these blinded white knights think having to manually use shots is HORRIBLE? I would fcking GLADLY do it manually if I could actually afford the bleep things. You guys are SO obsessed with the idea of it being hard that you can't accept that the rates are FAR too low and people are going to leave in droves in a week or two because they cannot upgrade anything to help them level or get supplies without paying real cash for them. Without the players your server will be shut down. The game could still be a hard grind while giving people the ability to earn shit in game at an acceptable rate. if you think rates were this low in classic you are just plain stupid. 

The game has been out for like 3 days if you don't include the down time.

THIS is lineage.  You aren't going to have full top D grade in 3 fricken days.  If you're going to leave than do it.

Also, no I have no bought any soul shot packs.  I just ACTUALLY played OG L2 and I understand the high value repeatable quests.

The simple fact is you guys are rushing XP with no focus on adena gathering.  OG game you had to choose, farm XP or adena.  You could very rarely do both. 

What really amazes me, is that there are SO MANY places you can get exactly what you are asking for in a classic server, including official ones.  Yet, you choose to be here, whining on the forums, trying to make YET ANOTHER server the way you want it.

there's no current path towards progressing on gear, that's the problem.

"classic" L2 -- read, c1 c2 c3, it was relatively easy to farm adena, it was hard to gain levels. 

I 2 boxed from day 1 in old L2, never used shots before B grade and I was able to afford it once I got there, and it only took 36 days as I recall, that simply is not possible in this game.  D grade might be a stretch as well as level 40, if you don't dump a crazy amount into the store.

They switched it for classic, and it is a huge problem.  Eventually it will actually be basically impossible to gain levels, because lack of progression in gear.

12 minutes ago, Gauge said:

The game has been out for like 3 days if you don't include the down time.

THIS is lineage.  You aren't going to have full top D grade in 3 fricken days.  If you're going to leave than do it.

Also, no I have no bought any soul shot packs.  I just ACTUALLY played OG L2 and I understand the high value repeatable quests.

The simple fact is you guys are rushing XP with no focus on adena gathering.  OG game you had to choose, farm XP or adena.  You could very rarely do both. 

What really amazes me, is that there are SO MANY places you can get exactly what you are asking for in a classic server, including official ones.  Yet, you choose to be here, whining on the forums, trying to make YET ANOTHER server the way you want it.

I know the games been out for 3 days and people alrdy lvl 30+ WHICH IS INSANE - Also not alot of weapons/armor in ciruclation give it some fking time so when more popel get drops/ RBs and more is in circulation the prices will drop etc.

Played L2 since the begging and left when kamael hit. Pretty excited when i heard about this launch. Sure SS is a luxury, (would love them to be manual) but that doesnt justify the situation. It has to be more like "use ss(money) for faster  and easier lvling" or "hold back on ss, fight hard and save money for gear".  In this server,sadly, you can't do either. Saving or not you will be broke and can't even afford No-Grade at  lvl30 or spellbooks let alone higher grades.

This is where you feel you have nothing to grind for and game loses its meaning, especially if u have no friends ingame like myself. If this continues most of the players(including me) will loose interest really soon and quit and the server will end up full of bots and couple of VIPs ****measuring.(Not trying to threat NCSoft or anyone. I don't think anyone wants this outcome but its eventually coming fast if things stay as now.)

28 lvl Rogue, full-time fisherman until things clear up and see if its worth to continue playing and grinding.

3 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

likely wont be worth playing this version for many ppl. Even AOE'ers on twitch have 30k adena at lvl 30. Have fun

I had that at lvl 15 as a single target melee.
It's so hard to get on l2 portal and look up repeatable quests.  HOW DO I DO DIS?  Haven't bought a single thing from the shop yet.
Whatever, I'll be laughing in my good gear because yall want everything handed to you instantly, which we all know OG lineage is ALL ABOUT.
I'm happy they took such a strong stance against bots.  It's just so telling I can earn more money between 10-15 than you guys can at 30 because you refuse to adjust your playstyles lol.  It's just so unreal.

3 minutes ago, Gauge said:

I had that at lvl 15 as a single target melee.
It's so hard to get on l2 portal and look up repeatable quests.  HOW DO I DO DIS?  Haven't bought a single thing from the shop yet.
Whatever, I'll be laughing in my good gear because yall want everything handed to you instantly, which we all know OG lineage is ALL ABOUT.
I'm happy they took such a strong stance against bots.  It's just so telling I can earn more money between 10-15 than you guys can at 30 because you refuse to adjust your playstyles lol.  It's just so unreal.

Sadly its the time of Instant Gratification and Entitled crybabies - Cant work for anything now days just want everything free. Truly pathetic this much crying after 3 days.

I have yet to see a single one of these "HC players" who say that drop/adena rate is fine, ask for cash shop shots to be removed also.
I really wonder why. 9_9

But please don't let me waste your time by replying "sure remove CS SS also!" now that i called you out dear OP, you got a whole GM/Dev team to suck up to. :)

1 minute ago, Saintly said:

I have yet to see a single one of these "HC players" who say that drop/adena rate is fine, ask for cash shop shots to be removed also.
I really wonder why. 9_9

But please don't let me waste your time by replying "sure remove CS SS also!" now that i called you out dear OP, you got a whole GM/Dev team to suck up to. :)

Go back and look at my posts from a few days ago Ive been calling for SS to be removed also the mats from silver coins - so STFU and QQ  moar

1 hour ago, Sinkest said:

49 minutes ago, -GP- said:

Played L2 since the begging and left when kamael hit. Pretty excited when i heard about this launch. Sure SS is a luxury, (would love them to be manual) but that doesnt justify the situation. It has to be more like "use ss(money) for faster  and easier lvling" or "hold back on ss, fight hard and save money for gear".  In this server,sadly, you can't do either. Saving or not you will be broke and can't even afford No-Grade at  lvl30 or spellbooks let alone higher grades.

This is where you feel you have nothing to grind for and game loses its meaning, especially if u have no friends ingame like myself. If this continues most of the players(including me) will loose interest really soon and quit and the server will end up full of bots and couple of VIPs ****measuring.(Not trying to threat NCSoft or anyone. I don't think anyone wants this outcome but its eventually coming fast if things stay as now.)

28 lvl Rogue, full-time fisherman until things clear up and see if its worth to continue playing and grinding.

I agree and relate 100% u cant build an economy like this. What about mats? played more than 30 hours and i have like 5 skin 5 stem 10 thread 2 suede? Spoiling and crafting is uselless. This is nonsense. Nothing to aim for. You wanna grind lvl40 with mid no-grade? Have fun, but im not following

6 minutes ago, Mirabilla said:

So many self entitled cry babies 

“WAHHH NCSOFT GIVE ME FULL D GRADE IN 3 DAYS”

Gotta love it, 

well done you just won 1 internet point.

Now go back and actually READ what people are complaining about. the server has flaws and if u are to blind to see it now you will see it in 1 month when everyone leaves if server stays like this. ( If you are still playing a month from now :DD )

People are not asking for   D grade, people are not asking for top D grade weapon. We ask normal drop rate. YES WE STILL WONT AFFORD SS but !!! This way we atleast gonna save adena to buy low d or top non grade weapon on lvl 25. Because atm ppl cant afford weapon on lvl 30 not saying about ss or hp pots )

Companys work on classic server is great.

So stop grinding.

There are quests that gives hole armors sets....

So stop grinding and do them...

D grade is not an easy thing to achieve at lvl 30....

Get some chronicle packs from galeria .they help a lot and their prices are reasonable

Nothing is free in life.you must understand this and stop grinding.

Great work guys !!!!  ty for l2classic!!!! i love it!!!!!

Archived