Please ignore the complaints!

Boziggy

The drop rates are amazing. I'm 25+, I don't buy shots from l2store and i make money ingame just np - just use your brain, guys. Unfortunately, you crybabies will make sure the rates get changed and we'll get easy mode rates next week. Enjoy the true hardcore experience while it lasts, it's about to be taken away from us.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

51 minutes ago, iAmTheSenate said:

The drop rates are amazing. I'm 25+, I don't buy shots from l2store and i make money ingame just np - just use your brain, guys. Unfortunately, you crybabies will make sure the rates get changed and we'll get easy mode rates next week. Enjoy the true hardcore experience while it lasts, it's about to be taken away from us.

Share some more knowledge with us please. you seem like a really smart guy

KdASFj.jpg

34 minutes ago, Karnz said:

WTS: Spellbook: Deathwhisper 7mill/kk...

You think it's bad now, just wait...RMT is going to make a killing on this server...

That was the price on Skelth ;)

Here it will be 10 times more.

I agree match the same drop rate and xp rate as old L2, BUT u will also have to pay for teleport, drop items on death, no free armor, no free weapon, no level 20 in a few hours, fishing must be manual, swim or take the boat ferry to save money as opposed to spending it on teleports, Manual soulshots, No L2 store, etc all for a subscription of 15$ a month. 

Basically all the adena sinks from old L2 with a required subscription to play.

No more free rice crybabies. This is Lineage 2.

6 hours ago, Boziggy said:

GMs thank you and the Dev department for this wonderful game! So happy to play Classic loving every step so far.

To those complaining - " Wahhh I cant afford Pots or SS Wahh I want everything handed to me Wahhh" STFU. This is fking easy compared to the REAL L2 classic where you MANUALLY selected your SS when to use it becasue you were all too fking poor to afford it.  Where we had to run from TI to Gludin underwater through a bug becasue we couldn't afford the fking teleport costs. All of you fking babies do us all a favor and go back to Live server please we dont need them to dumb down the game for you losers.  

Just my 2 cents on the current state of this forum.  Suck it up.

What do you mean by "REAL L2 classic" ? Classic is not mean C1, C2, C3 or another client. Classic is its own. New client. And its not how it suppose to be. If you want hardcore, you are free to purchase your adena or full drops to community. No-one will judge you.

7 hours ago, Boziggy said:

Boziggy

• Boziggy
  • Members
  • 59 posts

If I recall during the L2 Classic Twitch stream they said in hunting zones there would be special monster to kill that would give exp and items etc ? Are those still here or no ? Dont think I saw those in the patch notes either ?

GMs thank you and the Dev department for this wonderful game! So happy to play Classic loving every step so far.

To those complaining - " Wahhh I cant afford Pots or SS Wahh I want everything handed to me Wahhh" STFU. This is fking easy compared to the REAL L2 classic where you MANUALLY selected your SS when to use it becasue you were all too fking poor to afford it.  Where we had to run from TI to Gludin underwater through a bug becasue we couldn't afford the fking teleport costs. All of you fking babies do us all a favor and go back to Live server please we dont need them to dumb down the game for you losers.  

Just my 2 cents on the current state of this forum.  Suck it up.

A True classic player, everything is fine, WAIT WHERE ARE THE SPECIAL MOBS FROM PRIVATE SERVERS?! I WISH TO HUNT IT!!!
Dude, you are just a guy who got buffs/shots on l2 store and everything is fine, maybe other can't use l2store cause its expensive maybe? what a JOKE are you

I wish you all "hardcore players" that pretend rates are ok to reach 40lvl and go farm for books. Probably most of you jokers have never tried classic and think that books drop like on c4 or interlude. Rates are completely broken, they are not low or hardocore- THEY ARE BROKEN

Literally the same dudes saying rates are fine and that they want the most hardcore experience are the same guys saying "I only had to buy a few soulshots in the NCStore".

Ah, yes. The old "I'm a hypocrite and don't even realize it" approach. Very bold.

2 hours ago, Crysillion said:

I can say this. This is not only GoD client but also has the settings of live server (L2 Salvation/Orfen) where you lose money if you use shots, because drop from mobs is almost non existent, and all the big bosses drop mostly appearance weapon and armor modifiers. I mean who cares about gearing up, we need to have fashion. The live servers are emptier every year because all the progression is done through l2 store, as the  ingame methods provide nothing. This is more or less GoD with limited levels.

You can complain all you want about others complaining. This is a legitimate concern if the complains are quite big in numbers, then we can expect a higher rate of leaving the game after a while. The question is, do you want the same thing as on the live servers?

30 minutes ago, Crysillion said:

Literally the same dudes saying rates are fine and that they want the most hardcore experience are the same guys saying "I only had to buy a few soulshots in the NCStore".

Ah, yes. The old "I'm a hypocrite and don't even realize it" approach. Very bold.

I already answered this question in this thread. Go look at my other posts in other threads about this issue I want them gone and the mats from the Silver Coins as well. But you didnt see my answer in this thread because your heads so far up your own ass.

5 hours ago, Volotron said:

Companys work on classic server is great.

So stop grinding.

There are quests that gives hole armors sets....

So stop grinding and do them...

D grade is not an easy thing to achieve at lvl 30....

Get some chronicle packs from galeria .they help a lot and their prices are reasonable

Nothing is free in life.you must understand this and stop grinding.

Great work guys !!!!  ty for l2classic!!!! i love it!!!!!

uber lol

so what you are suggesting is to buy stuff and make our life easy while in reality when you buy stuff you are essentially playing on the same xp table as it was in the original

good laugh mate

22 minutes ago, beleaua said:

I can say this. This is not only GoD client but also has the settings of live server (L2 Salvation/Orfen) where you lose money if you use shots, because drop from mobs is almost non existent, and all the big bosses drop mostly appearance weapon and armor modifiers. I mean who cares about gearing up, we need to have fashion. The live servers are emptier every year because all the progression is done through l2 store, as the  ingame methods provide nothing. This is more or less GoD with limited levels.

You can complain all you want about others complaining. This is a legitimate concern if the complains are quite big in numbers, then we can expect a higher rate of leaving the game after a while. The question is, do you want the same thing as on the live servers?

but this is what ncsoft is doing since god limiting everyone to the bare minimum and boost everyone to infinity if they buy stuff not to mention that when we found it nova was using admin skills back when l2blah was still hot they were actively supressing every single thread and they only banned the guys after it got so big that they couldnt really just look the other way around..

fact is unless you pay there is no hope for advancement i cant imagine the shit we gonna see once a grade comes here....

On 6/10/2018 at 9:43 AM, jumbo said:

Bro I am level 28,  Saved every adena I have earned since level 20 and have only bought ss from the ncshop.  I have 36k adena and make approximatly 4k adena per level, which is slowly going down as I get higher.  I moved from abandoned camp to cruma marsh and the monsters there drop less adena than AC did.  GL earning D grade anything because I am still using the 14k adena bow from the shop on talking island.  All of my xp has been solo too.  I turned in 800 AC quest items and was rewarded with 8k adena, so good luck to my good sir

10 venom sac from DE can give you 3k2 adena, and i lv 20 and save 23k adena WITHOUT doing that Q, just spend some time griding instead doing Q, or simply create a human mage stand at udin Q solo, it give you more adena than you could think, Next target/windsrtike when you see a full Udin, 1 hit you got ~ 40 adena, other player will do the killing for you. 

On 10/6/2018 at 5:32 AM, Boziggy said:

To those complaining - " Wahhh I cant afford Pots or SS Wahh I want everything handed to me Wahhh", calm down. This is very easy compared to the REAL L2 classic where you MANUALLY selected your SS when to use it becasue you were all too poor to afford it.  Where we had to run from TI to Gludin underwater through a bug becasue we couldn't afford the teleport costs. All of you who complain, do us all a favor and go back to Live server please we dont need them to dumb down the game for you.  

Just my 2 cents on the current state of this forum.

[Title and post edited for language]

give mom back her credit card

On 06/10/2018 at 6:33 AM, iAmTheSenate said:

VIP 4 with clan and CP ? Oh and CC on backup I am guessing.. Your talking crap mate and we dont want a x5 server we just want a x1 which is what it should be..

On 10/6/2018 at 6:25 AM, Krissa said:

At level 15, you still don't need to buy spellbooks, though. They are expensive.

DE fighters get Drain HP at level 15 and requires a SB, which is 8K in the Gludio shop....

Yeah, that ain't happening...lol O.o

Archived