Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Boziggy

Please ignore the complaints!

Recommended Posts

Nssidia    11

Adena dorp rates and quest rewards are 2 -3 times less than original L2. the pdf is linked. Now that we established this I think people have to accept the idea that this is not really free L2.

you are purposely held back.

For you to get real original classic XP rates you have to initially get 50$ worth of ncoin and keep buying monthly about 15$ worth of Ncoin to maintain VIP4.

VIP4:

  • increases item drop rate by 50%
  • Increases your damage output by 10%

even with VIP4 the nowhere it says quest adena rewards or adena drops are pulled back up to actual classic levels i.e. ADENA DROPS DO NOT CHANGE. 

So bottom line, This "classic" is a "buy a game for 50$" and pay monthly 15$ and still get 50% less adena deal. 

Take it or leave it. 

The end.

 

Edited by Nssidia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KABAL    98
12 minutes ago, Nssidia said:

Adena dorp rates and quest rewards are 2 -3 times less than original L2. the pdf is linked. Now that we established this I think people have to accept the idea that this is not really free L2.

you are purposely held back.

For you to get real original classic XP rates you have to initially get 50$ worth of ncoin and keep buying monthly about 15$ worth of Ncoin to maintain VIP4.

VIP4:

  • increases item drop rate by 50%
  • Increases your damage output by 10%

even with VIP4 the nowhere it says quest adena rewards or adena drops are pulled back up to actual classic levels i.e. ADENA DROPS DO NOT CHANGE. 

So bottom line, This "classic" is a "buy a game for 50$" and pay monthly 15$ and still get 50% less adena deal. 

Take it or leave it. 

The end.

 

Nope! Even with Vip3 or Vip4 , the item drop is the same as with no Vip. Or fine .. you will get +1 Steam drop in 5 hours of play compared to the non vip players!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I don't like are people that live in time bubble. You are pretty much telling me "In my old dayz we were as stupid as now"...
That time you are talking about is gone and stuff changes. I didn't ask for free shots or gear but I didn't ask for drops that barely exist either. From what I saw this version has lowest rates from all versions.
As a spoiler all you can do is farm some recipes for crafters and that's it. It's far easier to buy mats for cash or just level up new chars to 20lvl and buy mats for clan coins. You can't reduce drops like 4-5 times and leave same prices in shops. Stuff like that doesn't work like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elcholo1    7
On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, Boziggy said:

GMs thank you and the Dev department for this wonderful game! So happy to play Classic loving every step so far.

 

To those complaining - " Wahhh I cant afford Pots or SS Wahh I want everything handed to me Wahhh", calm down. This is very easy compared to the REAL L2 classic where you MANUALLY selected your SS when to use it becasue you were all too poor to afford it.  Where we had to run from TI to Gludin underwater through a bug becasue we couldn't afford the teleport costs. All of you who complain, do us all a favor and go back to Live server please we dont need them to dumb down the game for you.  

 

Just my 2 cents on the current state of this forum.  You must have the government job.

[Title and post edited for language]

 

ohhhh good advice.  Ignore complaints from paying customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

What I don't like are people that live in time bubble. You are pretty much telling me "In my old dayz we were as stupid as now"...
That time you are talking about is gone and stuff changes. I didn't ask for free shots or gear but I didn't ask for drops that barely exist either. From what I saw this version has lowest rates from all versions.
As a spoiler all you can do is farm some recipes for crafters and that's it. It's far easier to buy mats for cash or just level up new chars to 20lvl and buy mats for clan coins. You can't reduce drops like 4-5 times and leave same prices in shops. Stuff like that doesn't work like that.

Well, lets look at how the game is marketed. 

Lineage II Classic

Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

Now, may i ask why shouldn’t players want to relive old experiences and compare them to the Classic version considering that is one of the game’s main selling points and it’s advertised as such?

Its true, time changes and that change is called Lineage 2 Live server.

Why not play there as opposed to wanting to change everything people used to love or hate about Lineage 2 Classic?

If this is not what you want or expected then do the rest a favor and stop spoiling their fun. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aytrax    5
20 minutes ago, ekaj said:

feels_feeling_man.jpg

 

 

 

 

Thanks.

That looks about right, in line with the official L2 2004 prima guide.

~250 adena in 2004 vs ~80 adena now.

I've been running around the map testing mobs up to around lvl 30 and the results are pretty consistent, this 'classic' has ~0.3x rate compared to the 1x adena rate on L2 launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Self_Entitled_Crybabies said:

Well, lets look at how the game is marketed. 

Lineage II Classic

Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

Now, may i ask why shouldn’t players want to relive old experiences and compare them to the Classic version considering that is one of the game’s main selling points and it’s advertised as such?

Its true, time changes and that change is called Lineage 2 Live server.

Why not play there as opposed to wanting to change everything people used to love or hate about Lineage 2 Classic?

If this is not what you want or expected then do the rest a favor and stop spoiling their fun. Thanks.

A lot of people bring "in my days" stuff. A lot of them say "I had to click my shots in the past so don't cry". Was that mechanic fun? I bet not when you know you attack a lot. Did it add skill? I think not. So making it auto usable with separate bar was good idea and improvement. Not everything should be brought over from old days.
I don't have any problem with current game mechanics or difficulty. The only problem are current rates. Shop prices were build around it which we can call 1x. You can't reduce everything a player receives while hunting by a lot and then leave same shop prices.
Currently I am enjoying the game and patiently waiting for this to be fixed as I believe it's a problem. People behave poorly and write posts like this telling how much everyone else scks because in their days they had to do this or that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmileyCyrus    20

Adena dorp rates and quest rewards are 2 -3 times less than original L2

I am not going to get into the 'rates'-discussion itself, since that is turning into an blatantly ignorant neverending yes/no story. However, what I don't get is this: WHY do people keep comparing 'classic' to 'original L2'. Like someone previously mentioned allready: It's not te same. I know right, the use (and therefore implication) of the word 'classic' may be a little confusing, especially for people less lucky in the brain departement, but its not meant to be 'just like original l2'. Its something completely different, aiming to get the old pre-chicken gameplay combined with hardcore rates. 

Ofcourse everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion about the rates. But just remember, being entiteld to your own opinion, doesnt make your opinion less stupid if you dont even have your basic facts straight. Sure, you can think these rates are too low, fine, I can understand, but dont say they 'should' be like the original l2 because this 'chronicle' has the word 'classic' in it. Please, don't participate in any discussion if you have no idea what is going on to begin with. You make yourself look stupid, even though your argument itself MAY be valid. 

Oh, on a side note. I play solo, havent paid ncsoft a single euro, no bot and I had 18k on lvl 13 as an elf fighter. Hunted with shots all the way, and still doing so after lvl 20. The guy who said he couldnt affort an 8k spellbook at lvl 15 should go watch some youtube video's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devylin    10

XP rate is way up, drops and Adena are way down, Cash shop is in the game now and RMT shops are already set up online.

Working as intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93
9 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:
Quote

However, what I don't get is this: WHY do people keep comparing 'classic' to 'original L2

 

 

Well, lets look at how the game is marketed. 

Lineage II Classic

"Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning (...)"

Well, I really also have no idea why

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmileyCyrus    20
4 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Well, lets look at how the game is marketed. 

Lineage II Classic

"Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning (...)"

Well, I really also have no idea why

My shampoo is also marketed as 'giving me that fancy david beckham hair'. Lucky for me, everything I fall short in the hair-department I make up in the brain department. Being able to think myself and do some research keeps me from crying every morning when I leave the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93
1 minute ago, SmileyCyrus said:

My shampoo is also marketed as 'giving me that fancy david beckham hair'. Lucky for me, everything I fall short in the hair-department I make up in the brain department. Being able to think myself and do some research keeps me from crying every morning when I leave the shower. 

So you agree that your shampoo producer is lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmileyCyrus    20
7 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

So you agree that your shampoo producer is lying?

Is it? Or is it me, seeing David Beckham on the bottle and actually assuming (or better even: wishing) it would give me the same looks? That is exactly what marketing is, letting people make their own assumptions based on very little and mostly ambivalent information. 

There are so many ways to 'explain' 'reliving that original l2 experience'. Assuming exactly the same rates is just one of them. F.e: For me personally any gameplay that doesnt involve any chickens or star-wars add-ons is allready 'reliving the old experience'. For someone else it may be different. Taking bs marketing statemens at facevalue is just naive. Calling them lies is maybe even more so. We are all adults here, one would think we should have learned something about life by now. But hey, afterall we spend most of our days looking at a pc screen, so maybe we havent. 

Edited by SmileyCyrus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marcysiek    93

Okay man, so you agree that they were advertising it as a original experience but in reality, actually IT ISN'T AS THE ORIGINAL L2, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
2 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Okay man, so you agree that they were advertising it as a original experience but in reality, actually IT ISN'T AS THE ORIGINAL L2, yes?

someone could also say its literally a false advertisement

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SmileyCyrus    20
8 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Okay man, so you agree that they were advertising it as a original experience but in reality, actually IT ISN'T AS THE ORIGINAL L2, yes?

That is exactly right. It may be the original 'experience' but it is definately NOT the original l2. One would have known that actually if one would have done some research about what L2 Classic actually is. 

Therefore, one should NOT compare it to the original L2 in the 'rates-discussion'. Simply because its not the same, neither is it meant to be.

Its mean't to give the same experience, which is something completely different than being exactly the same. I mean, do you hear anybody complain about the things (mainly interface-related for example) that are actually WAY better than the 'original l2'? Or about the free tp's tll 40? Or about the fact you actually get a weapon from quest? Or about the fact that you can actually quest your way up to 20 instead of grind it? The daily rewards? Clan rewards? The list goes on and on and on. All those things also werent in the original l2. And thats totally fine, because, again, classic and original are not meant to be exact copies of eachother. 

Edited by SmileyCyrus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
1 minute ago, Vlademere said:

This is not C1.

This is not GoD. 

Stop comparing them.

this is also NOT classic

since 1.0 had proper rates as c1 almost and as they said its classic 1.0 but with rates of savior update and literally no goodies of the said update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lFUNl    11

NA Classic will die in months.  Hours spent to kill some mobs in spider nest and get 3.2k per quest. Spend all adena for buy shots and not go up one lvl. Its Fun ? NO!   NcWest can kill every game.

Edited by lFUNl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 5:00 AM, Mirabilla said:

I agree match the same drop rate and xp rate as old L2, BUT u will also have to pay for teleport, drop items on death, no free armor, no free weapon, no level 20 in a few hours, fishing must be manual, swim or take the boat ferry to save money as opposed to spending it on teleports, Manual soulshots, No L2 store, etc all for a subscription of 15$ a month. 

Basically all the adena sinks from old L2 with a required subscription to play.

No more free rice crybabies. This is Lineage 2.

LOL!! And the moral of the story is.... People would gladly pay $15/month for a good game then $0/month for a trash one. zomg we can hit level 20 twice as fast now?!? sure but 21-75 is literally 7 times harder. This would be great if we all wanted to pvp at level 20. It would have been just as easy for them to release a genuine Interlude server with graphical updates. 

Edited by EmberofDeath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×