About Daily Coins and Clan Contribution

MoneyMaker

Rename Daily Coins with Weekly Coins because really hard get 3 or more Supply Boxes from General Quest.

If Clan route is Combat Speciality can take only 30.000 per week (3 Supplys), if Clan Route is War can take at less 4 Supplys, maybe need change about Supplys or get more Missions in General (Only 20 por week can do in one day).

About Clan Contribution: ¿Why have a rank/cycle if top clan contribuyers get nothing if win?

And i really miss clan teamwork buff, qq.

I'm trying to figure out what is the factor that increases the number of Clan Quests you can do... I've got several Character 90+(highest is 98) which can only do 16 quests(they've all claimed personal fame for first 2000 contribution and are working on 7000 contribution) my Main is 99/90 and can do 18 quests(claimed personal fame for 2000/7000 contribution and working on 15000 contribution) It seems possible that the more you contribute, the more quests/week you can do... which means if you choose Clan Quests with highest CRP awards and continue max quests every week,you will keep on the top contributors(Clan Leader can easily see top contributors for extra rewards, promotion to Elite etc.)

Quests are capped at 20 per week, there is no factor to increase number of clan quests, the incremental cap based on level is set there just to prevent people from creating a bunch of alts to farm CRP excessively immo.

The number of quests a toon can do is related to the level of the toon, no the CRP farmed. The max number of quests is 20 no matter what you do, I've maxed out weekly quests since the release and still can do only 20, I am lvl 104.

rhup5YX.png

[?] button on Clan Quests explains it... 16 Quests for 1-class Character, 18 for Noblesse and 20 for Exalted(should have figured it out sooner) My Level 98 has first subclass at 76(not Noblesse yet) and my 99/90 still working on Exalted.

To OP click the second Button on Clan Main Page(just below the row of Tabs) will bring up the Help Library about Clans... Top Contributor earns 1/5 of the lowest ranked Contributor's Points apparently.

Archived