Something is (SERIOUSLY) wrong with adena/exp rate!

okipvp

42 minutes ago, Jubux said:

Rates are 1/3 of normal rate for f2p players. If u pay, u got +300% adena rate (that make x1 official rate). So F2P players, are no able to play... 

thats totally not true , i have VIP and i dont receive more adena chance or more adena killing mobs , stop complaining kid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Leamak said:

At any level you should be able to go out on 1 hunt and come back to town and buy supplies. I am a Level 25 Spoiller, I cant even afford to buy pots.I also can not afford to buy shots from the shop so am forced to buy them from the cash shop. At the point where NG just isnt cutting it. I should be able to buy a base D grade weapon by now and at least buy a few pots and soulshots. Lets get this fixed fellas, you know its incorrect.

boy classic is made for make parties and not for solo players .. if u are solo player you will struggle on making something and thats how they made it , so on stop crying and find party

16 minutes ago, youknowme said:

boy classic is made for make parties and not for solo players .. if u are solo player you will struggle on making something and thats how they made it , so on stop crying and find party

Mr Pro who lie you so hard about classic servers ? Ofc you can play solo/duo but on this serv gms lower adena drop just to make ppl buy coins.

59 minutes ago, youknowme said:

thats totally not true , i have VIP and i dont receive more adena chance or more adena killing mobs , stop complaining kid

PRESTIGE RUNE (30 DAY)

This rune increases adena drop amount, item drop rate, and spoil drop rate. It's a must for adventurers!

• Increases Adena drop amount +300%
  • Increases Item drop rate +100%
  • Increases Spoil drop rate +100%

Sure "kid". I gain 1/3 adena drop from all mobs i killed. So if u Pay, u got normal rate like good old official.
    All u need to do is kill some mobs and check in any drop calculator.

7 minutes ago, Jubux said:

PRESTIGE RUNE (30 DAY)

This rune increases adena drop amount, item drop rate, and spoil drop rate. It's a must for adventurers!

• Increases Adena drop amount +300%
  • Increases Item drop rate +100%
  • Increases Spoil drop rate +100%

Sure "kid". I gain 1/3 adena drop from all mobs i killed. So if u Pay, u got normal rate like good old official.
    All u need to do is kill some mobs and check in any drop calculator.

you do realize this is for LIVE version(GOD) only and not classic ?...xD

"any drop calculator" xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

find one for classic 1.0 version, if any exists, and then start bullshit storm again,,

29 minutes ago, 345634562 said:

you do realize this is for LIVE version(GOD) only and not classic ?...xD

"any drop calculator" xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

find one for classic 1.0 version, if any exists, and then start bullshit storm again,,

I'm going to screenshot your comment and then I will post it and tag you in it when they add this to the Classic l2store, are you ok with that? Because it is surely going to happen, maybe in weeks, maybe couple of months :)

People saying classic is supposed to be hard are the ones that never played classic before. Yes it is hard, but item drop/spoil and adena rates are far bigger than here, adena is supposed to be like 4x what it is now.

You can check any database or even old plakis videos from the first korean server which was 1.0 (here is 1.5) and check the amount of adena that was dropped.

Besides all that, there are mobs that the exp ammount is also bugged too.

So to people saying its ok, or you bring me proofs that its ok, or shut your mouth by what you "think" its ok.

The players that think the drop/adena rate is normal are actually correct, we are seeing Korean classic drop rates.

However.... Players expected a western adaptation of EU Classic not Korea which has one of the most obscene cash shops.

Hey everyone. This is the answer i've got from the support, when i've asked them what's wrong with spoil rates

"Please note that the Spoil's rate is governed by random mechanics, every cast attempt of the skill is uncertain of its results. That being said, I can confirm that this feature is working as intended. Thank you for understanding."

Anyone has any thoughts on that? I'm kinda disappointed I've got this answer... Hoping they will fix the drops

when we start play in truly free begining i see drop rate its rly bad and now in Naia aden drop its bad but they heave instance and Aukcion house how they can get aden. in classic aden drop like Naia but in classic no heave instance and no aukcion house where you can get money

6 hours ago, Mattiuskas89 said:

No further update on this topic? Such a serious panel of gms!

They fixed the drops last week.  They just aren't going to personally respond to each of the 500+ threads people opened on it

On 9/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, ItsCookie said:

Hey everyone. This is the answer i've got from the support, when i've asked them what's wrong with spoil rates

"Please note that the Spoil's rate is governed by random mechanics, every cast attempt of the skill is uncertain of its results. That being said, I can confirm that this feature is working as intended. Thank you for understanding."

Anyone has any thoughts on that? I'm kinda disappointed I've got this answer... Hoping they will fix the drops

this is the case sinde day 1 the spoil mechanics is totally random

Archived