Which Class to Play?

Tranon999

Hello everyone, so I'm looking for a class to play, unlike most I do not care much for PvP or PvE, what I really like is to play with friends, with groups, do activities together and so on .. .. The class that I look for should be at least useful to others, I like to help and to feel important for that moment. I have already researched some classes but since I am a new player, I am not sure which one to choose and which is better in this sense.

If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Translated by google translate.

8 hours ago, Mage said:

Buffer of course or healer.  So warcryer, prophet, etc. Or bishop.  You seem to me to be bishop! Gl.

Nice. I like helping always. I do not care what the game has to offer, for me, it's with friends and helping them matters.
Thank you friend.

44 minutes ago, Tranon999 said:

Nice. I like helping always. I do not care what the game has to offer, for me, it's with friends and helping them matters.
Thank you friend.

Bishop(human), Elven Elder(elf) and Shillien Elder(dark elf) are the healers. They keep your group alive, and resurrect if necessary.
Bishop is mainly healer, this class has more healing skills in general but less buffs.
The other 2, the Elders, are "secondary" healers. They do a good job healing but bishop does it a little bit better. But these 2 has the ability to restore MP from other players, it's like a healing on your mana. Your skills costs MP(mana), so this is very useful. And, ofc, the elders also has nice buffs.
Some classic compositions of party, and the most succesful ones, includes 1 Bishop and 1 Elder(Elven or Shillien, depends on composition). While the Bishop heals the most, demanding a lot of MP, the Elders recharges him so he can use more healings. When everyone has full MP the Elders can help more with healing.
I personally like to play as damage dealer, specially Treasure Hunter, but i also love playing Elven Elder.
Have fun.

11 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Bishop(human), Elven Elder(elf) and Shillien Elder(dark elf) are the healers. They keep your group alive, and resurrect if necessary.
Bishop is mainly healer, this class has more healing skills in general but less buffs.
The other 2, the Elders, are "secondary" healers. They do a good job healing but bishop does it a little bit better. But these 2 has the ability to restore MP from other players, it's like a healing on your mana. Your skills costs MP(mana), so this is very useful. And, ofc, the elders also has nice buffs.
Some classic compositions of party, and the most succesful ones, includes 1 Bishop and 1 Elder(Elven or Shillien, depends on composition). While the Bishop heals the most, demanding a lot of MP, the Elders recharges him so he can use more healings. When everyone has full MP the Elders can help more with healing.
I personally like to play as damage dealer, specially Treasure Hunter, but i also love playing Elven Elder.
Have fun.

Very good. Thanks for answering. I was in doubt between Bishop and the Elven Elder. Now I'm sure, I'll play Elven Elder. Bishop has a great cure for what I understand, but without an Elven Elder there is no cure :DxD:D. Thank you guys. If someone else wants to leave your opinion I am very grateful, it can help not only me but also other people who also have this same doubt.

Archived