Dualbox/Multiple accounts

Neverlookbackgrg

Every single player i asked say that 3 clients are allowed per pc or ip.I haven't found any topics from a community manager or a GM or someone with some authority that clarifies that i may be stupid and i asked sorry in advance for people losing time if possible give me a link from an employee or a post or something or even better an answer from a community member or manager or something will be the best and if it is not allowed clarify it people think is allowed.Should we report the as bots?

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

What’s so valuable inside all 3 that you so scared lol

go and play dude omg

nobody ban your toons

unless you use something illegal 

or you make macro that good that from side view looks like bot you good to go

all in the server have al least 1 box char iss or heal somebody have both and even more....

sos spoilers more buffers etc

and why you need 3 ? 

Heal main and iss? Go on don’t be scared lol

• 5 months later...

I got 1 acc banned using 4 boxes, when i asked in game everyone say that i can open how many clients my pc can, but i think 3 is the right number. good that the acc that was banned was just a tank i created in the same day to lvl up my healler

On 2019. 07. 06. at 5:58 PM, MedicPack said:

I got 1 acc banned using 4 boxes, when i asked in game everyone say that i can open how many clients my pc can, but i think 3 is the right number. good that the acc that was banned was just a tank i created in the same day to lvl up my healler

When did this happen? Because box limit had been officially removed..