LF screen recording software

Quenia

I would highly recommend DxTory. You need a licence to use it legaly, but it's something like 20/30$ for your life.

You can select wich codec you wanna use, change the codec settings, you can record your computer sound on differents channels, that allow you to edit everything on any specialized editing software. And DxTory is really light in used ressources for the record.

I'm using it since few years already.

Thanks all for replying!

Fraps and dxTroy look better for me.

@golemka

FYI just figured that Nvidia shadowplay doesn't allow desktop record on laptops with integrated gpus (in my case intel hd + gtx 960) and l2 is not supported by Nvidia (that i already knew). Im on it cause it's the best solution.

On 1/5/2018 at 7:07 PM, Quenia said:

Thanks all for replying!

Fraps and dxTroy look better for me.

@golemka

FYI just figured that Nvidia shadowplay doesn't allow desktop record on laptops with integrated gpus (in my case intel hd + gtx 960) and l2 is not supported by Nvidia (that i already knew). Im on it cause it's the best solution.

What about the in built recording feature?

On 1/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, mixa said:

What about the in built recording feature?

Elaborate on that pls as i don't understand what u mean! ?

Edit : if u refer to l2 record system it hides the UI (bar/char window) and dmg text as far as i remember.

3 hours ago, Quenia said:

Elaborate on that pls as i don't understand what u mean! ?

Edit : if u refer to l2 record system it hides the UI (bar/char window) and dmg text as far as i remember.

There are 2 options, try the Record Video one (set to current resolution first) and everything except the mouse is visible :)

Archived