Players lying to create hysteria should be banned from the forum

As the title says. I read the posts and ppl are exagerating like A LOT. I hardlly suspected 2,3 times of players being bots. Maybe cause they are farming non-stop like real players instead of crying in the forum "the rates drops are so low" other players think "if i dont have the endurance to hunt at that pace they must be bots, cause no one can be better than me, if they are they must be cheating".

Same goes for the adena. You cant get rich farming random mobs in 3 hours of hunting? figure it out, i have vip status 0, and i have +100k of adena.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lineage II Classic

Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

II Classic

Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

there is always someone saying that its not like what the 99% of the server says it is 

fact is at 25 lvl you should be able to buy a d glove and make s shots to sustain you and the economy

since this is out of the question for pretty much everyone this cant be sustained at any single level..

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

there is always someone saying that its not like what the 99% of the server says it is 

fact is at 25 lvl you should be able to buy a d glove and make s shots to sustain you and the economy

since this is out of the question for pretty much everyone this cant be sustained at any single level..

? 99% of the server ha where did you pull that number out of?

4 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

See, i dont see 5000 players complaining about that in the forum. Besides, im lvl 23 not 25. And i have +100k of adena. I can afford buying ss to farm, still increase my income doing so. I could buy a lot of gloves with my adena if i wanted to.

26 minutes ago, Areola said:

@GrumpyMuppet

3 hours and you have over 100k adena? This must be an exploit. I've been farming non stop for 2 days and I've accumulated 48k. And thats WITH VIP4, and spending RL $$$ on SS/BSPS.

I never said that i got the 100k in 3 hours of farming, i made it yesterday in a entire day, gonna make another 100k today (if i can, i have to attend a birthday in the night). And stop assuming things. I aint a donator. I have vip status of cero. 0. make it 0000. I didnt use even the scrolls and buffs you get for free by leveling up or daily quests.

16 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I never said that i got the 100k in 3 hours of farming, i did it yesterday, gonna make another 100k today (if i can, i have to attend a birthday in the night). And stop assuming things. I didnt donated. I have vip status of cero. 0. make it 0000. I didnt use even the scrolls and buffs you get for free by leveling up or daily quests.

L2 read, I'm saying I'VE donated to the server spending real life $$ on BSPS/SS and farmed NON stop,  and I've only made a grand total of 48,000 adena. So I'm asking you, how in the world are you pulling off 100k a day?

i know the website but i guess you missed the point.

i guess i have to explain. someone dragging 2 chars behind their main, as i've seen quite many do it, it will count as 3 in that list and not one. some have more, some have less, others can't play at this exact hour. the point is, that is not the number of players, it is the number of active connections.

and by that logic chronos+naia  have like 4k and there are like maybe 50 people commenting on forum for the past months.

So, Grumpy, how did you do it?  I can think of some ways, like buying materials at lower prices than people can get selling to the stores, botting full 9-person parties and the like, but I can't think of any honest, ethical ways.  Please share how you managed to do what so many are saying they can't do.  

2 minutes ago, Areola said:

L2 read, I'm saying I'VE donated, and farmed NON stop, spending real life $$ on BSPS/SS and I've only made a grand total of 48,000 adena. So I'm asking you, how in the world are you pulling off 100k a day?

sorry then, english isnt my mother lenguage and sometimes i dont understand well.  LOL really? im a poor little fellow and you want me to give up my secrets? you want me to email you my adena too?

Just now, Lawman said:

So, Grumpy, how did you do it?  I can think of some ways, like buying materials at lower prices than people can get selling to the stores, botting full 9-person parties and the like, but I can't think of any honest, ethical ways.  Please share how you managed to do what so many are saying they can't do.  

Probably questing but he hasn't realized there's a 50 quests per week limit in place.

5 minutes ago, beleaua said:

i know the website but i guess you missed the point.

i guess i have to explain. someone dragging 2 chars behind their main, as i've seen quite many do it, it will count as 3 in that list and not one. some have more, some have less, others can't play at this exact hour. the point is, that is not the number of players, it is the number of active connections.

and by that logic chronos+naia  have like 4k and there are like maybe 50 people commenting on forum for the past months.

the one assuming is you. There are 5800 characters online. Nor you or me know how many players those can be, dont assume everyone use more than one character, i play with only one. All my friends play with only 1.

4 minutes ago, Areola said:

L2 read, I'm saying I'VE donated, and farmed NON stop, spending real life $$ on BSPS/SS and I've only made a grand total of 48,000 adena. So I'm asking you, how in the world are you pulling off 100k a day?

there are certain quests to do but you gonna have to realise that they are limited by the numbers of new toons you can make...

plus you can also make a dedicated fishing character go to lvl 20 and just let it fish all day long and when catas become more populated with bots you can run around and pick up their trash and sell them just like we use to do 

3 minutes ago, Hamakusa said:

Probably questing but he hasn't realized there's a 50 quests per week limit in place.

already found the limit, yet there is a lot of quest you can do :P by the time im done with all the quests i will have enought adena for equipment (actually, almost there)

grumpymuppet that's exactly what you do, assuming. and you have the nerves to say i do it. i actually play the game and i see it. you on the other hand... no idea what game you play.

you also claim you have over 100k when you got to 23. how many players in the game can confirm that?

lets see when you get to 70 and how is that 100k adena reward you farm on alts on low level is going to feel like.

3 minutes ago, beleaua said:

grumpymuppet that's exactly what you do, assuming. and you have the nerves to say i do it. i actually play the game and i see it. you on the other hand... no idea what game you play.

you also claim you have over 100k when you got to 23. how many players in the game can confirm that?

lets see when you get to 70 and how is that 100k adena reward you farm on alts on low level is going to feel like.

send me a pm in the forum with your nickname and i whisper you ingame if you are so paranoid, i will link you my adena

there is allways a way to get through and fight the ppl who wants to pay their way to victory like areola.  To a certain limit. Im full aware and also are my friends that we wont be able to compete for long. But for some 2, 3 months we will enjoy the server :P

"Lying to create hysteria"..
When did STATING FACT become lying??

NCSoft deliberately nerfed adena drops to force people to buy from the shop... This isnt opinion, this is FACT.
They even took it a step further and made the game essential unplayable when you need C grade since you will NEVER have enough adena to buy gear.

NCSoft have stooped to EA (Electronic Arts) levels with this level of shady practice and ONCE AGAIN, radio silence from HQ.... Disgraceful

what? i asked how many players in game can confirm they got over 100k by level 23?

I couldnt care less if the rest of the players dont know how to do it. If i, a solo player without vip could figured it out, they too can if they try

I was already scolded by a friend from sharing some of those ways in the forum lol you dont share your secrets, you keep them to yourselves and try to rise from the crowd.

Archived