Players lying to create hysteria should be banned from the forum

1 hour ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You are wrong people. THIS IS L2 OLD SCHOOL. THERE ARE WAYS. like i said, you have to find it. I have seen many players doing the same things as i do to get their things in order. Maybe you are too busy checking the forum and saying how unfair is everything in the server, dont know, dont care.

I know how to play it to keep ongoing, gonna log in now. Good luck, kisses and hugs :x

This is like OLD SCHOOL except for the adena/spoil rates. Look at the PRIMA GUIDE, the you have the adena drop for every mob, here you are getting 0.25 ~ 0.3x that drop. I myself am lvl 19 and still using trainning gloves given to me at lvl 1. When I played C2 that wasn't like this.

And for the ones saying this isn't C1-C3 well it isn't L2 classic either according to the wiki... (the drop/spoil rates i mean)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Leemado said:

This is like OLD SCHOOL except for the adena/spoil rates. Look at the PRIMA GUIDE, the you have the adena drop for every mob, here you are getting 0.25 ~ 0.3x that drop. I myself am lvl 19 and still using trainning gloves given to me at lvl 1. When I played C2 that wasn't like this.

And for the ones saying this isn't C1-C3 well it isn't L2 classic either according to the wiki... (the drop/spoil rates i mean)

AGREE

11 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

the funny part is even the VIPs are getting banged on by the broken rates and compulsorily buying cash SS.

well the main point of this is for the vip's to spend money in the first place...

i mean the server started inflated at 75% its ridiculous 

Archived