Angel Cat Energy buff 30 day "poof" in 1 hour

Tynk

I searched but did not see another report of this--I was pleased to see in game a reward of Angel Cat's Energy--30 day presumably as makeup for some of the problems encountered in the game so far.  However, my Energy bull disappeared after one hour of play and I could not find it again in inventory or elsewhere.  Minor bug in my opinion,, but disappointing nonetheless. 

Overall I am thrilled with the classic game.  I can't begin to express how much I missed the old villages and hunting grounds and am so happy you brought them back with Classic. Also very happy with reviving dwarf economy etc.  Classic game is more of a challenge, but that's what I love about it, having to figure things out.  

Yes, I did use it and it was gone after 30 min. It is no longer in my inventory. Are you saying it only appears on weekends for a 30 min use?  I will need to read the description more carefully, but I understood it was a 30 day item, not a 30 min per week item.  But thanks for the clarification.

OK, I had the Angel Cat Energy buff on another character.  I used it for the 30min and then it was gone  as expected.  The point I've been trying to clarify, is that it is also GONE FROM INVENTORY and can't be used again.  It's really not a big deal to me, but if there is a BUG here, I just wanted NC Soft to be aware of it and fix it. 

Archived